Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
max could have been 4 game????!!!!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 846

max could have been 4 game????!!!!!!

Aug 3, 2012, 9:47 PM

4 games for simple possession (of a substance the vast majority of americans things should be legal anyway)? If Dabo would have suspended Sammy for 4 games he would have been lynched on Bowman Field. TDP would have been tarred and feathered and run out of town. And Barker's house would have been burned to the ground.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: max could have been 4 game????!!!!!!

Aug 3, 2012, 9:50 PM

I think the point was if he didn't show a willingness to change he would've gotten 4.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if caught again, he could be gone. fixing a bad attitude would

Aug 3, 2012, 9:54 PM

be worth four games if that's what it takes to turn a kid around. Thankfully, Sammy has a better head on his shoulders than that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: max could have been 4 game????!!!!!!

Aug 3, 2012, 10:01 PM

well I hate to bust your bubble but pot is illegal as it should be. If you want a coach that doesn't care what his players do, the Gamecock club is accepting members.

UR an ### hole

Aug 3, 2012, 10:07 PM

2 games sounds very fair to me. He's a humble kid and guess what making AA or in the running for the best player is out this year. So as a Jr he can win it all! After all he did break the LAW and kids have to face the JUDGE. and thats Dabo get over it or get lost!!!

Hey pot meet kettle!

Aug 3, 2012, 10:18 PM

I will get lost when you make me. I have my Civil Engineering degree from Clemson and have given more money to the university than most of you. I have gone to atleast 10 football games (home and away) a year for the last 13 years. I am at least as much a clemson man as you.

so what you are saying

Aug 3, 2012, 10:28 PM [ in reply to UR an ### hole ]

is that hypothetically you were caught with a controlled substance. It may not even by yours because you don't believe in illegal drugs, but lets just say you got pulled over speeding and your mother had accidentily left her prescription drugs in your car and the cop see it. Thus you are arrested for possession of a controlled substance. You enroll in the PTI program and complete your counseling and do your 75 hours of community service within 3 months and are released from PTI. You are saying that you should then be suspended from your job for 2 weeks?

Pot, a pill and most likely a failed #### test.

Aug 3, 2012, 10:09 PM

Sammy got off easy, just ask him if you don't believe me.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 846
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic