Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UPDATE on MOM...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

UPDATE on MOM...

May 28, 2020, 4:30 PM

Mom went peacefully to the Lord last night with all of us by her side. It was time for her to go. She had suffered enough from Dementia. Thank You to each and everyone for the thoughts, Prayers and kind words for My Mom and Our Family. Tiger Net truly is full of caring people and I'm so thankful for you all. We will have to have a Covid 19 service which is a social distancing graveside service. Thanks Again and Go Tigers!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sorry to hear the news

May 28, 2020, 4:32 PM

that sucks

my mom, the best clemson girl i ever knew, suffered from the same illness.

Message was edited by: theclash®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: sorry to hear the news

May 28, 2020, 4:33 PM

So sorry, may God bless you and your family during these times.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UPDATE on MOM...

May 28, 2020, 4:33 PM

May she rest in peace. I will keep your family in my prayers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 28, 2020, 4:43 PM

Sorry for your loss. She was lucky to have you by her side.

May 28, 2020, 4:45 PM

My condolences on your loss. Losing mom is awful and I wish you and your family all the best.

May 28, 2020, 4:48 PM

Take care of yourself during a time you may not think to sir.

I’m sorry she is not with you here, but know she’s never going to be far.

Celebrate her life. I will be praying for you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Though our eyes have never met . . .

May 28, 2020, 4:53 PM

I love you Brother!!!

So glad you were with her as she graduated . . . You'll remember that moment forever . . . as well as every moment you ever shared.

You are blessed to have been raised by her.

Based on your heartfelt words,

May 28, 2020, 4:57 PM

It's clear her spirit rests in you, thus her work was done and the torch is passed. Be well...and blessed always with memories of your years with her.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Based on your heartfelt words,

May 28, 2020, 5:02 PM

Thank You Sir. That means a lot to me.

Re: Based on your heartfelt words,

May 28, 2020, 7:30 PM

Remember Doorman what I said yesterday...….you will be with her in Paradise one day. And that will never end. Very happy the Lord has her in His presence. I know she has to be real proud of you.

Continual prayers just sent. Hope you and your family find comfort in God's promises of eternal life over the next few days. Feel free to T-Mail me if you need someone to talk to.

Remember....God's got this!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 28, 2020, 5:04 PM

Condolences to you and your family.

Sorry for your loss***

May 28, 2020, 5:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am keeping you and your family iin my prayers

May 28, 2020, 5:42 PM

and thoughts.

May 28, 2020, 5:55 PM

Praying for you and your family as y’all grieve the most important woman your lives. I pray you all have comfort, peace and love beyond understanding in the Name.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

May 28, 2020, 6:10 PM

I went through almost the exact scenario 4 years ago. You will miss them every day but you know they are no longer suffering.

May 28, 2020, 6:09 PM

I am so sorry for your loss and send my condolences and prayers for your family

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

May 28, 2020, 6:34 PM

Deeply sorry for your loss Doorman. Sounds like she did a great job with you and you with her. Hope you find and your family find comfort and peace knowing she is now in the arms of the Father. May God bless you brother.

Praying for you and your family.

May 28, 2020, 6:37 PM

She is safe and secure and healed now.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

May 28, 2020, 7:36 PM

So sorry to hear about your mom ..... they are special. May God give you comfort knowing that she is now in his loving hands.

May 28, 2020, 7:37 PM

Very sorry to hear that but glad y'all could be with her. You will feel her presence often.

May 28, 2020, 7:46 PM

The greatest honor you can bestow on you Mother is to let her light shine through you every day of your life.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 28, 2020, 8:01 PM

Prayers to you and your family!

May 28, 2020, 8:24 PM

Prayers for you and your family right now. Having lost my mother many years ago I can still remember how much it hurt. God bless!

May 28, 2020, 9:00 PM

What a glorious place she is seeing now! Prayers for you and your family.

May 28, 2020, 10:50 PM

So sorry for the loss of your mother. Praying for you and your family.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please, accept and express my sincerest

May 29, 2020, 4:42 AM

sympathies to your family and friends along with my best wishes.

May Almighty God's peace that passeth all understanding be unto you, your family and friends.

With regards,

Harry

May 29, 2020, 5:23 AM

So sorry for your loss but her suffering is over and she is in Heaven for Eternity with God. Will be praying for those left behind to grieve her passing.

My favorite scripture during a time of loss is the chapter of John 14. I pray it will bring comfort to your family.

Prayers sent for your family!***

May 29, 2020, 3:02 PM

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic