Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Turn The Page
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,518

Turn The Page

Oct 14, 2017, 2:55 PM

I'm so sick of you people who call yourself a fan until things go bad. I don't guess you've ever had one bad day at work, where things just didn't go your way. Sometimes the other team just has a better day. That doesn't make you any less of a champion. Pittsburg wasn't supposed to beat us either, but they did and look what happened next. And for those of you who blame Dabo for playing Bryant, remember a certain QB who beat usuk on a torn ACL?. What if he had held him out?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Another good post...

Oct 14, 2017, 2:58 PM

I expect Dabo to Preach this to his team.....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

is that you, bob seger?***

Oct 14, 2017, 3:11 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Turn The Page

Oct 14, 2017, 3:17 PM

Yes, the Tigers lost the ballgame. We lost because we did everything wrong and SYR did everything right. They got all the breaks and we got none. No doubt about it.

As for Dabo "playing" KB, I have no issue with him "starting" but I think he should have been pulled when he was obviously injurred and couldn't "defend" himself. And here's the difference between leaving KB in and leaving DW in against SCar. KB's "defense" is his legs, while DW's "defense" was his arm. Kelly was wide open to being seriously hurt, and he may have been.

Understand, I'm not being critical... I'm stating what I believe to be facts.

Can we still do it? HE77 yes! We still have our destiny in our own paws. Win out and we'll be in the ACCCG... win convincingly, and we will rise enough in the rankings to maybe make the playoffs. In any event, I'll be at the games screaming for my Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So let me get this straight

Oct 14, 2017, 3:17 PM

You think last night was bad luck?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: So let me get this straight

Oct 14, 2017, 3:33 PM

You asking the OP?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2017, 3:43 PM

Your last sentence is insane. You're FOR coaches playing injured players mid-season? The Watson situation was unique because it was the last game of the year and we knew we weren't going to the conference champ, etc.

We put our starting QB in real danger this week and paid a huge price for it. That may have just derailed our season.

Oct 14, 2017, 4:04 PM

Where is the "real danger?" It was a sprained ankle that he was moving fine on to begin the game. Look at his passing stats. If he had started Cooper and lost you would complain they should've started Bryant.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2017, 4:06 PM

Wrong... it was KB's lack of mobility that made him vulnerable. You're ignoring the facts!

Oct 14, 2017, 8:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Turn The Page ]

The "real danger" was putting a vulnerable QB in a game where he wasn't able to move. That's exactly what led to his concussion. He wasn't able to get away like he normally does, he was already beaten down from taking so many hits, and he was slammed into the turf.

DW4 was the best QB available on that day...

Oct 14, 2017, 4:32 PM

...question is, was KB hobbling around the best chance to win the game? If so, then I'm concerned about our depth at QB.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,518
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic