Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
trump v tweetter
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 95
| visibility 1

trump v tweetter

May 27, 2020, 12:12 PM

trump has set out to hush twitter.... coz they put a fact check link at the bottom of his lies and FAKE NEWS tweets lol

Now he threatened to shut them down.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Abolish Qualified Immunity

Re: trump v tweetter

May 27, 2020, 12:14 PM

He is only accusing someone else of murder. What's the big deal? His supporters think that is normal and like it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The fact check had to do with mail in voting***

May 27, 2020, 12:16 PM

Re: The fact check had to do with mail in voting***

May 27, 2020, 12:18 PM

Nah...the man you respect is accusing another person of murder. That's where it initially started. You think that is normal, moron. Were your parents as big of losers as you are?

Re: trump v tweetter

May 27, 2020, 12:21 PM

Dementia impairs judgement, impulse control and reality

May 27, 2020, 12:29 PM

“Because Trump is by nature such a bad actor, such a born criminal, and such an untrustworthy person, the natural tendency is to blame his character defects for all of his ########, calf splatter, and despicable behavior — as well as his unforgivable errors in judgment and poor impulse control,” he explained.

“Ordinary bullshitters and mediocre criminal types don’t make the types of unforced errors that Trump makes almost on a daily basis. He lost the ability to think strategically or conceptually. This is why he talks AT people, never WITH people. He cannot grasp basic ideas like compromise, justice, well-being, spirituality, or any other abstraction,” Talmadge said.

“Ask him about his strategy for Afghanistan, or his thoughts about resolving the healthcare crisis, and he will tell a ‘Sir’ story and ######## about something unrelated to the question. He does it every time. He did not do this in interviews 20 years ago. He wasn’t bright or exceptionally articulate, but he could answer a question in plain English, with at least a high school vocabulary.

https://twitter.com/JohnMTalmadgeMD/status/1265423107193520135

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL***

May 27, 2020, 12:32 PM

Re: LOL***

May 27, 2020, 12:35 PM

Yeah hilarious. Your god is a terrible human being. That makes you one. LOL. Do you have no shame?

you calling T3Tiger just because he blindly follows Trump

May 27, 2020, 2:59 PM

Is spot on...well done. The Hitleresque faith of so many Trump-loving sheep must be exposed...well done

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you don't like fact check

May 27, 2020, 12:30 PM

say true things

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: If you don't like fact check

May 27, 2020, 12:34 PM

I'll revert back to soccercrazy

May 27, 2020, 12:36 PM

He's the god #### president

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Yes lots of BS from many people on Twitter. However only

May 27, 2020, 12:38 PM [ in reply to Re: If you don't like fact check ]

one of those spouting nonsense is the president. If you’re going to fact check anyone, you should start with him.

Re: Yes lots of BS from many people on Twitter. However only

May 27, 2020, 12:43 PM

Re: Yes lots of BS from many people on Twitter. However only

May 27, 2020, 12:48 PM

Dude..you support a guy who thinks windmills cause cancer, that Mexico would pay for our wall, the Obama is a secret Muslim from Kenya, and that Joe Scarborough is a murderer. I think you should sit ever topic out. You're dumber than dirt.

Your comment/complaint wasn’t that you thought Trump’s

May 27, 2020, 12:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Yes lots of BS from many people on Twitter. However only ]

tweet was truthful, and that it shouldn’t have gotten the label because the tweet was true. It was that Trump’s tweets got singled out, and how he is such a victim, because there are lots of other people posting BS on Twitter. So I will day again, that may be true, but if they’re going to start somewhere, the head of our country is a great place to start.

I said nothing about whether or not concern about mail fraud is worthy, or rooted in fact. Try to stay on topic.

No, there aren't.

May 27, 2020, 1:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Yes lots of BS from many people on Twitter. However only ]

Just another stupid conspiracy theory from the mouth of Trump straight into the assbrains of his minions.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does it matter who the fact finders are and what standards

May 27, 2020, 1:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Yes lots of BS from many people on Twitter. However only ]

they use, in a private corporation using a proprietary private platform? Don't like their fact finders, policies, general political tone? There's lots that can be done in this situation:

-Don't use Twitter
-Find another platform
-BUILD another (better) platform

Complain about antitrust as much as you like, but until that happens, nobody is above the law or it's protections of private entities, including the President.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty sure that’s what I said

May 27, 2020, 1:03 PM

Oh. Right.

May 27, 2020, 1:13 PM

So who would remedy that situation?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DOJ

May 27, 2020, 1:16 PM

Cool, cool. So is Trump's do-boy on this?

May 27, 2020, 1:23 PM

Can we assume it's in process? Trump will NOT let Twitter get away with this.

This is where you’ve lost yet another argument

May 27, 2020, 1:42 PM

Can you explain where the argument was lost?

May 27, 2020, 2:01 PM

You're dreaming of an antitrust suit that doesn't exist, unless it does, in which case, show us.

Based on this, you have lost this argument. Would an insult or some namecalling help you understand this?

Wait, do you know the difference between a monopoly and

May 27, 2020, 2:17 PM [ in reply to DOJ ]

a dominant business?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What impediments exist in the twitterverse that prevent

May 27, 2020, 2:29 PM

a competitor from designing a superior product and putting Facebook out of business?

In what way has twitter, a free product, been able to drive prices up and create a monopoly pricing model?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What impediments exist in the twitterverse that prevent

May 27, 2020, 2:35 PM

Twitter wasn't profitable until 2019

May 27, 2020, 2:38 PM

and it's still not a monopoly. There is literally not one thing in the world stopping you from starting a competitor and kicking their ### except for your own lack of belief in yourself.

You mean the fact finders that literally tag their sources?***

May 27, 2020, 2:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Yes lots of BS from many people on Twitter. However only ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Well, at least you conceded that Trump is a lying sack of

May 27, 2020, 12:42 PM [ in reply to Re: If you don't like fact check ]

####. It's hard for people to admit they screwed the pooch.

That's the beginning of coming to grips with your mistake and one day maybe redeeming yourself for your egregious failure of judgement.

Re: Well, at least you conceded that Trump is a lying sack of

May 27, 2020, 3:07 PM

User Logo
Chuckston T-Man
Legend [15229]
TigerPulse: 99%
Well, at least you conceded that Trump is a lying sack of
Posted: May 27, 2020 12:42 PM

####. It's hard for people to admit they screwed the pooch.

That's the beginning of coming to grips with your mistake and one day maybe redeeming yourself for your egregious failure of judgement.

WELL SNOWFLAKES IN 12.5 SHORT YEARS MAYBE YOU WILL HAVE PUT YOUR PARTY BACK TOGETHER AFTER 4.5 MORE ON TRUMP AND 8 YEARS OF NIKKI HALEY. GET USED TO IT.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bless your feeble little heart.

May 27, 2020, 3:30 PM

maybe you could stand on top of a stack of boxes.

...with a noose?***

May 27, 2020, 9:25 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's a well-known, experienced, and harmful liar.

May 27, 2020, 3:00 PM [ in reply to Re: If you don't like fact check ]

Why do you defend him here?

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: If you don't like fact check

May 27, 2020, 1:16 PM [ in reply to If you don't like fact check ]

Mail in voting has been linked to fraud, lost ballots, forgery, & multiple just voting to name a few problems.
Twitter is a strong left lean and are doing their part to beat Trump.

The President of the US, fighting the important battles!***

May 27, 2020, 12:34 PM

Re: The President of the US, fighting the important battles!***

May 27, 2020, 12:36 PM

Not actually a monopoly.***

May 27, 2020, 12:39 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who are the competitors?***

May 27, 2020, 12:47 PM

Every other social media site.

May 27, 2020, 1:30 PM

If you want to narrow the idea of products more than that, good luck. I am all in favor of antitrust enforcement but this isn't like Bell Telephone where one company has the only means of communication.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Every other social media site.

May 27, 2020, 1:40 PM

Re: Every other social media site.

May 27, 2020, 1:46 PM

Yeah, Alphabet is one thing and, without doing an actual antitrust analysis, I wouldn't be surprised if it warrants breaking up. Twitter as a single website and app, however, doesn't have the horizontal or vertical integration to make it anticompetitive.

So where does Boeing fit...?***

May 27, 2020, 9:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Every other social media site. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So where does Boeing fit...?***

May 27, 2020, 9:31 PM

So now we're going global...? Time to fact check.***

May 27, 2020, 9:53 PM

Re: So now we're going global...? Time to fact check.***

May 27, 2020, 9:58 PM

May 27, 2020, 12:40 PM [ in reply to Re: The President of the US, fighting the important battles!*** ]

It's private and some terrible human beings should be banned, like the one you support. You are one awful human being. What a loser.

Fight the monopoly battle all you want. But free speech

May 27, 2020, 12:42 PM [ in reply to Re: The President of the US, fighting the important battles!*** ]

and censorship are not at issue here, because, as you stated, it’s a private company. Just like those doctors posting to YouTube whose videos were taken down, no one’s rights were violated here.

And if he did go after them for being a monopoly, it wouldn’t be because Twitter being a monopoly is a real issue in our country, it would be because our snowflake president got his feelings hurt and wants revenge.

Re: Fight the monopoly battle all you want. But free speech

May 27, 2020, 12:45 PM

Then why are you complaining about free speech and censorship?***

May 27, 2020, 12:48 PM

Re: Then why are you complaining about free speech and censorship?***

May 27, 2020, 12:58 PM

So you’d be ok with them continuing to be a monopoly, so long as

May 27, 2020, 1:14 PM

they censor both sides? If so, your real issue with Twitter isn’t that they are a monopoly, it’s that you don’t like how they treat your “team,” and want to find a way to get back at them for that.

The two have nothing to do with each other. It doesn’t matter if they censor no one, only Democrats, only republicans, or both. None of that has anything to do with them being a monopoly and should not factor in at all to any potential action taken against them.

They were a monopoly long before that

May 27, 2020, 1:20 PM

As an independent, I don’t care who Twitter fact checks.

May 27, 2020, 1:24 PM

I wouldn’t even think of twitter ever if it wasn’t for Trump. It’s clear now you’re just triggered because you don’t like how they are treating your team.

If twitter is a monopoly, it should be dealt with accordingly; if not, nothing should happen. Who they choose to fact check has nothing to do with either of those.

Yeah you’re an “independent”

May 27, 2020, 1:27 PM

Well first, I was defending Trump on here about how is

May 27, 2020, 1:37 PM

comment to the reporter around “Go ask China” wasn’t racist at all and how liberals were unjustly outraged by it. I have also posted anti-Dem stuff in here. But yes I haven’t posted much pro-Republican stuff because there’s not much “pro” stuff going on with them since Trump is at the helm. It is possible to be an independent and anti-Trump, which I definitely am. I know you think everyone loves Trump except “Libs,” but that ain’t the case.

You clearly have no fundamental reason you’re upset with Twitter other than you don’t like how they treated your dear leader. You’ve proven that with your comments. No reason to continuing to point that out, so enjoy your baseless outrage.

Not outraged

May 27, 2020, 1:47 PM

Yes you definitely won this debate with your cold hard facts.

May 27, 2020, 1:52 PM

Free speech and censorship are bad!

Even though free speech and censorship are not relevant here, I think they are a monopoly and that’s bad!

We should deal with them for being a monopoly if they censor Republicans! If they don’t censor Republicans, then I’m totally cool with them being a monopoly.

I don’t like your opinion so you’re definitely not an independent!

You’re the one melting down! I only stated facts!

Teach me your ways.

When he gets a little too caffeinated combined with the

May 27, 2020, 2:01 PM

latest polling numbers, he has a tendency to lose control of his impulses.

The T rumpers on here have to be MAGA or Repub operatives

May 27, 2020, 9:41 PM

Seems obvious to me......

Yeah that makes sense since Trump

May 27, 2020, 9:46 PM

ITS NOT A MONOPOLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 27, 2020, 2:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Then why are you complaining about free speech and censorship?*** ]

Ma Bell owned all the transmission lines, all the phones, all the switches, and all the other stuff. They could charge anything they wanted for phone service because the barriers to entry were massive and no one could overcome them (at the time).

How does this even remotely resemble twitter, facebook, etec.

Short answer is because he doesn’t know what the #### he’s

May 27, 2020, 1:08 PM [ in reply to Then why are you complaining about free speech and censorship?*** ]

talking about.

I said what I’m talking about above

So you are arguing that...

May 27, 2020, 2:36 PM

news outlets, twitter, facebook and any other platform that shares information is obligated to allow users to lie about anything they want so that the market can determine truth?

That’s what happens now

May 27, 2020, 3:40 PM

That’s not actually what happens now.***

May 27, 2020, 2:41 PM

Re: That’s not actually what happens now.***

May 27, 2020, 2:44 PM

You realize that all of these people you keep banishing to

May 27, 2020, 2:46 PM

the Lounge are the people that started the P&R board right? I mean, we didn't write the code or anything, but Crump started this whole second board because Spooneye and 19B wouldn't shut up about politics on the main board.

I couldn’t care less

May 27, 2020, 2:54 PM

Re: I couldn’t care less

May 27, 2020, 3:00 PM

Re: I couldn’t care less

May 27, 2020, 3:05 PM

Did you just reply to yourself twice?***

May 27, 2020, 3:07 PM

Did you just reply to yourself twice?***

May 27, 2020, 3:07 PM [ in reply to Re: I couldn’t care less ]

Everyone you are arguing with has presented you with

May 27, 2020, 3:05 PM [ in reply to I couldn’t care less ]

factual arguments that disprove your theory of monopoly. You have continued to insist that Twitter is a monopoly and have not offered any evidence that actually supports your theory. There is not one single barrier to entry for any other competitor in the market apart from everyone continuing to choose twitter over competitors.

Perhaps this affront to your hero, President Trump will finally drive enough people from twitter to a competitive platform, but that would be an example of a functioning and free market. Just like all those Trump sheep choosing to stay on twitter will be an example of a functioning and free market.

Re: Everyone you are arguing with has presented you with

May 27, 2020, 3:08 PM

Re: Everyone you are arguing with has presented you with

May 27, 2020, 3:16 PM

I presented a fact. I said Twitter, which is a single website and app, has no vertical or horizontal integration in its industry that would make it anticompetitive.

What facts show that it would violate the Sherman Act?

If you’ve figured Google out yet

May 27, 2020, 3:35 PM

I guess that's the extent of your "facts"?

May 27, 2020, 4:04 PM

Elizabeth Warren said something, therefore I'm right.
-T3Tiger

Re: I guess that's the extent of your "facts"?

May 27, 2020, 4:29 PM

Twitter is not mentioned in any of that.

May 27, 2020, 5:09 PM

I already agreed with you about Alphabet.

He gave you facts...

May 27, 2020, 5:14 PM [ in reply to Re: I guess that's the extent of your "facts"? ]

and you responded with Elizabeth Warren's opinion. And clearly we are being trolled. So have a great day with telling people the sky is red.

And with that, T3Tiger has WON the debate,

May 27, 2020, 6:04 PM

because none of you know how to debate, and he has successfully educated multiple lawyers on the nuances of antitrust law. When asked for facts or proof that Twitter has a monopoly, he simply flips your silly argument on its head and asks YOU for proof that it's not, because THAT'S how you win debates. And also, when "proof" (opinion pieces about other companies) is finally provided, it has nothing to do with Twitter. And then, a modest dissertation on how polite, well-behaved, and fact-based the conservatives on the P&R board are, and how hysterical the name-calling no-debating liberals are.

Gentlemen, welcomed to Ownedland, population: YOU.

You are so clever

May 27, 2020, 6:37 PM

Me?! I doubt that.

May 27, 2020, 3:02 PM [ in reply to You realize that all of these people you keep banishing to ]

Spooneye though...that guy's a jerk.

It's cute that you keep telling people who have enjoyed

May 27, 2020, 3:01 PM [ in reply to Re: That’s not actually what happens now.*** ]

reasonable discourse on the P&R board for many years to leave, since you arrived a few months ago. Oh, and threatened to beat people up.

Re: It's cute that you keep telling people who have enjoyed

May 27, 2020, 3:20 PM

May 27, 2020, 3:02 PM [ in reply to Re: The President of the US, fighting the important battles!*** ]

You really do fall all over yourself to defend Trump. Especially for someone who claims he isn't a Trumpie.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Freedom of speech means he can't be arrested

for saying that. But it doesn't mean there can't be consequences for what he says. If he doesn't like Twitter's practices, he can post his thoughts elsewhere. Or post things that are more true.

wutz tweety dun now?***

May 27, 2020, 1:41 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

when will they fact check everyone who said RUSSIARUSSIA

May 27, 2020, 2:05 PM

RUSSIA?

CULLOOSHUN?

no need to answer...dont care

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

The facts are there. You don't know because you don't care.***

May 27, 2020, 2:42 PM

Twitter is full of chit.

May 27, 2020, 3:26 PM

Don't take my word for voter fraud with paper ballots...there are many, many reports of people caught defrauding elections with paper ballots.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4877821/user-clip-jerry-nadler-2004-paper-ballots-extremely-susceptible-fraud

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Twitter is full of chit.

May 27, 2020, 3:32 PM

"There are many, many reports of fraud... Here, check out this video."

Come on dude. Is your best evidence a video?

How about this evidence: the time Trump put together a commission to find voter fraud and then shut it down because it never found any fraud.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/03/us/politics/trump-voter-fraud-commission.html

Hanging chads ---> 9/11 ---> ME wars ---> $20T+ debt...

May 27, 2020, 9:43 PM [ in reply to Twitter is full of chit. ]

Rigged elections DO happen for a reason...

Re: Twitter is full of chit.

May 27, 2020, 10:38 PM [ in reply to Twitter is full of chit. ]

Here's some good old fashion fraud in the voting booth machine by an official, so not sure any method is truly secure for determined individuals, though local elections are the most likely to be truly influenced.

https://www.inquirer.com/news/voter-fraud-philadelphia-ward-leader-judge-of-elections-domenick-demuro-guilty-plea-20200521.html

Replies: 95
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic