Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump Jr. knew the information was coming from Russian
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Trump Jr. knew the information was coming from Russian

Jul 10, 2017, 10:40 PM

Government. He was told in advance that the meeting was about information on Hillary Clinton and the source of the information was the Russian Government. These are some sleazy mofos...

"Before arranging a meeting with a Kremlin-connected Russian lawyer he believed would offer him compromising information about Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump Jr. was informed in an email that the material was part of a Russian government effort to aid his father’s candidacy..."

Hillary is the worst candidate the Dems have ever put forward. But Trump, Inc knowingly attempted to accept compromising information on her from the Russian Government.

Lock him up...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/10/us/politics/donald-trump-jr-russia-email-candidacy.html

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump Jr. knew the information was coming from Russian

Jul 10, 2017, 11:21 PM

Let's all chant it out, together: "Lock him up!"

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lock them up, lock them up

Jul 10, 2017, 11:31 PM

do you think trumop would go to bat for his son if Junior faced prosecution? Or would Junior roll over on his dad?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You are naive if you think anyone in DC.....

Jul 10, 2017, 11:37 PM

from either party would not "knowingly attempted to accept compromising information on her(their opponent) from the Russian Government(anyone including Satan)."

Not defending anyone if they did that, but don't act alarmed and don't act as if the DNC
wouldn't do exactly the same.

/kid

Re: You are naive if you think anyone in DC.....

Jul 11, 2017, 1:01 AM

none of us know what we dont know, but I do know the Gore campaign turned foreign operatives over to the FBI when a similar situation happened in 2000. And we know that this is now the 6th person high up in the trump campaign that has concealed their contact with the russians, only seeking to amend their stories once hard evidence was presented by a news or intelligence agency. Again, not enough out there to a draw a conclusion one was or another, outside of the notion that the trump campaign seems to have lot of dealings with the russians that they have not been forthright in acknowledging, and dare I say lied about.

It would be my opinion that they are hiding something, just as much is it is my opinion that there is not enough to this bring up charges. We dont know what we dont know.. I do believe Junior owes us an explanation in front of the senate where he can either tell the truth, purger himself, or say nothing.

see how little there is other than very damning speculation at this point?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL.... The NY Times has finally got the goods on the Trumps***

Jul 11, 2017, 6:21 AM

Are there Hookers in this story? Murder? Gun battles?

Jul 11, 2017, 8:16 AM

Ohhhh Deep Web versus Deep State ..... maybe in a WWF cage match.

Plot seems to be dragging a little .....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The White House leaking this info on Fredo in curious.

Jul 11, 2017, 9:38 AM

The leaks are coming from the White House. The question is, why are they willing to throw little donnie jr. a.k.a. Fredo, under the bus? It seems they are trying to protect the fair haired son in law Jared Kushner who could be in greater legal jeopardy as a member of the White House staff.

Now that we know that Trump and his family thought it was OK to work with Russians to gain "opposition research" and felt they were above the law, there is no telling where Mueller's investigation will end up. I figured money laundering and fraud would get them, but this adds another element to the mix.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic