Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
True Sons of Clemson, arise!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

True Sons of Clemson, arise!

Jun 16, 2012, 12:46 PM

This morning, I had a vision, crystalline and pure as all images of truth should be.

I now write the words that came to me:

Sons of Clemson:

I have heard your pleas. I have seen your suffering at the hands of those who sneer at you.

I declare the era of crowing over. I'm done with it. Finished.

If you are willing to rise and stand as true sons, we will triumph. Let nothing stand before you that does not sense your power. Let nothing survive that doesn't flee before you.

Reclaim what is yours.

It is time.

And let this be the fate of any Capon who stands before you!

http://youtu.be/mf3OZElzNKA

I'll admit I was a bit taken back to receive such a vivid vision here in DT, but I am posting it here so all who read may hurry and tell the rest of the Clemson Family.

Sons of Clemson, it is time. Ben has something big in store.

Let nothing, and no one, stay you from this goal. Return to the glory that has always been there for us.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Present and accounted for, Rev. ***

Jun 16, 2012, 1:05 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER- http://twitter.com/#!/SonsOfClemson

Time for more of this ...

Jun 16, 2012, 1:13 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5Sv8YN7nOV4

Re: Time for more of this ...

Jun 16, 2012, 1:19 PM

I still can't see the infamous push on that play that the chickens swear by

Who cares ...

Jun 16, 2012, 1:24 PM

... that was a nice gut wrenching loss for them regardless.

I just wish there was video somewhere of the reaction of the Death Valley crowd in 1980 when the team appeared at the top of the hill in orange pants for the first time. SCAR was defeated in that game before it started.

Re: Who cares ...

Jun 17, 2012, 8:58 AM

I have been trying to find that video for a while, but no luck. I'm a younger tiger fan and a Clemson student. My Dad was at Clemson from '78-'82, and he's told me tons of stories from the (soon to be returning) glory days.

Sorry for late response ...

Jun 17, 2012, 3:58 PM

I was a skinny 10th grader that year, my older brother got me in the game. But I'll never forget that day and the amazement of the moment the team appeared at the top of the hill.

Maybe your dad told you about it. Team warmed up in white pants. Changed in locker room. Coaches and others did a really good job of not letting many (if any) folks seem them getting on the buses for the ride around the stadium.

Almost everyone of the folks in Death Valley didn't know about or see the orange pants until the team got to the top of the hill. The response was astonishment followed immediately by exhilaration.

I remember to this day getting into the game early to watch warmups and my brother making an off hand comment that it seemed odd that the players didn't seem to have thigh pads or hip pads in their football pants during warmups. Even he didn't know what was coming, but he was observant enough to notice something odd and guessed that something was up.

That was a magical day that had a lot to do with launching the events of the next year.

That's an SEC ref standing ten feet away.

Jun 16, 2012, 10:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Time for more of this ... ]

Enough said.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And all TG Clemson's chilluns say,

Jun 16, 2012, 1:51 PM

"Amen".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

If you are a true Tiger

Jun 16, 2012, 2:00 PM

that should make your dickhard

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

...HALLELUJIA !! ....***

Jun 16, 2012, 2:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We need a new covenant with PFB.

Jun 17, 2012, 2:39 PM

We have broken the old covenant and he has turned his back on us. But I have hope a remnant will be saved. In his mercy he will not let the chikkins dominate us forever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-5E6_qtXAw

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic