Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TODAY the ranking has become very important to the TEAM
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 896

TODAY the ranking has become very important to the TEAM

Nov 3, 2015, 9:52 AM

Everybody's aware of the rankings, whether we talk openly and acknowledge them, focus on them and the significance to the program, OR NOT.

This week, I think the team should be able to speak openly about the ranking AND the vital importance of protecting our position in the poll.

This team has A VISION... and that is, to win the ACC Championship and then win the National Championship!

They believe in CLEMSON UNIVERSITY, the family, the program, the system, the coaches, the fans, and themselves.

I BELIEVE TOO!

CLEMSON ROCKS!!!!!!!
TIGERS ROLL!!!!!!!!!

Aiming for #1

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry. Disagree

Nov 3, 2015, 10:18 AM

The poll still means nothing. We can be ranked #1, win this week, and still drop in the polls next week. We saw it over and over last year. The only poll that matters is the last one. The next opponent should be the only topic the team discusses, because the next opponent is the ONLY thing that matters.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sorry. Disagree

Nov 3, 2015, 12:05 PM

Negative Nancy :(

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sorry. Disagree

Nov 3, 2015, 12:47 PM [ in reply to Sorry. Disagree ]

The poll actually means a whole lot, and if Dabo is smart he is directing the troops appropriately. There are 4 weeks left, and this week there is an opportunity to beat a ranked opponent. Our position as of now will be high, and OSU still plays MSU and UM. ND plays Stanford. Bama plays LSU. Baylor, TCU, OSU and OU play. There will be a shake-up at the top. These are a bunch of 18-22 year old kids, and if you don't think 95% of them will be tuned in tonight and be excited you are WRONG! Dabo must calm their temperament and discuss what this all means and the importance of protecting what we've accomplished, and if he's as smart as I think he is, I know he will.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What if they are telling the truth?

Nov 3, 2015, 10:20 AM

What if they just don't care about anything but school and the FSU game? It could happen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If the team focuses on the game at hand

Nov 3, 2015, 12:52 PM

The rankings will take care of themselves.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 896
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic