Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
To all dirtpeckers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,798

To all dirtpeckers

Dec 27, 2014, 10:10 AM

Today is the day that the ACC will deliver the final nail in the coffin of your beloved HC. Ol' Spurlid will finally call it quits after the beating you farm birds are going to receive this afternoon. However Miami will not be able to take full credit for causing this scenario to play out...that credit goes to the 6 ( not counting today ) teams who have sent your HC to a new level of embarassment. But more specifically to our Clemson Tigers...the OBS knows that he will no longer be able to compete with us in recruiting or on the football field....you have had your 15 mins of fame dirtpeckers...it is over. Your ship is sinking....QUICKLY!!!!! So i hope you all enjoyed the ride because you will not have a run like you have had these last 5 yrs. for a very long time. And trust me, he will be stepping down very soon....and he will leave you all to your pathetic, wretched selves. Adios coots....and adios Spurlid.

And as always.....Go Tigers!!!!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To coots, it's as if their best years never happened - because

Dec 27, 2014, 10:29 AM

history doesn't count and only the current streak matters. Remember coots??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: To coots, it's as if their best years never happened - because

Dec 27, 2014, 10:43 AM

Good point....lol

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: To all dirtpeckers

Dec 27, 2014, 12:20 PM

Well done.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: To all dirtpeckers

Dec 27, 2014, 1:08 PM

got to say, I couldnt have said it better myself.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know if he retires after today or not, you know..

Dec 27, 2014, 1:24 PM

the last thing he wants is to go out a loser. But, is his heart still in it, to keep trying? With the beating he is taking on recruiting, I don't see that getting better as long as he is there, because the top recruits will figure he has only another year or two.

He won't say it, but I bet AD Tanner would really prefer he go ahead and retire now, so they can turn the page on the Spurrier era, before it gets worse. There isn't much chance in h3ll Spurrier can get them back to the SEC championship game, with this recruiting albatross hanging around his neck.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: To be a gamecock is to be a loser.

Dec 27, 2014, 1:14 PM

Well said.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,798
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic