Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Vegas odds on Clemson-FSU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

TNET: Vegas odds on Clemson-FSU

Oct 6, 2019, 4:00 PM

Vegas odds on Clemson-FSU

No. 2 Clemson (5-0, 3-0 ACC) has opened up as a 27-point favorite against Florida State (3-2, 2-1 ACC) on Saturday afternoon (3:30 p.m./ABC). Both teams are com Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Vegas odds on Clemson-FSU

Oct 6, 2019, 4:15 PM

Vegas don't watch Sandwich and ESPN.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2019, 5:24 PM

Wow, after the UNCheat game, I was sure we would be on an upset alert against FSU!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2019, 6:09 PM

Not sure I'm betting and laying the 27 points. That's a lot of points.

Especially since Dabo likes to play a lot of

Oct 6, 2019, 6:15 PM

players rather than trying to get big stats for individual players. Pays off in the long run.

Oct 6, 2019, 8:38 PM

Right now, I just want a good old convincing win where we dominate. Solid performance and lots of guys getting quality experience pays dividends down the road. I don't think it matters if we cover the Vegas spread, but style points do matter in polls, and the polls do matter.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If i was serious better..

Oct 6, 2019, 9:25 PM

No way i would bet Clemson on this one. Not that Clemson couldn't do 27pts but Dabo dont play for style points and once we are up more than 2tds the backups will start playing.

Oct 7, 2019, 8:56 AM

Ignore this. FSU has improved. Tigers believed all the hype and got a dose of reality. Now how will they respond? Stop the run. Cover the TE. Contain the edge. Make the kicks. Catch the ball. Don’t fall down. Don’t fumble. Stay set. Run hard. In other words, play disciplined, hard nosed football. Take this one seriously.

Ignore this. FSU has improved. Tigers believed all the hype and got a dose of reality. Now how will they respond? Stop the run. Cover the TE. Contain the edge. Make the kicks. Catch the ball. Don’t fall down. Don’t fumble. Stay set. Run hard. In other words, play disciplined, hard nosed football. Take this one seriously.

Oct 7, 2019, 10:30 AM

Vegas cares about making moolah, lot and lots of moolah. That's all they care about. Ignore all this point spread stuff. Go out and play great football. The rest takes care of itself.

Oct 7, 2019, 11:37 AM

Post of the day.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic