Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Ohio State leads odds to win national title
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

TNET: Ohio State leads odds to win national title

Nov 5, 2019, 8:36 AM

Ohio State leads odds to win national title

Vegas is jumping on the Ohio State bandwagon this week as they have the Buckeyes as the new favorite to win the College Football Playoff National Championship. Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bless their hearts

Nov 5, 2019, 8:45 AM

At least they have the expectation of being the best. Too bad the hardware isn't awarded on paper.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: TNET: Ohio State leads odds to win national title

Nov 5, 2019, 8:59 AM

I see them as our only real competition for the Natty. I know we can and likely would beat LSU or Alabama. OSU could give the Tigers a real game though. But still I think Clemson is better.

Nov 5, 2019, 9:31 AM

Osu won’t win their conference lol ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

COOT!!***

Nov 5, 2019, 9:31 AM

31-0 odds***

Nov 5, 2019, 9:33 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Just dreaming

Nov 5, 2019, 9:52 AM

Want happen. Someone has lost it in Vegas.

Message was edited by: Illnoistiger®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They look exactly like they did in 2016 with JT Barrett.

Nov 5, 2019, 9:57 AM

We already know Fields does not do well when pressured because we saw it at GA last year. The problem is he hasn’t been pressured in the BIG 10 like he will be pressured by Venables. They will not win a national championship this season.

Re: They look exactly like they did in 2016 with JT Barrett.

Nov 5, 2019, 12:26 PM

We already know Fields does not do well when pressured because we saw it at GA last year. The problem is he hasn’t been pressured in the BIG 10 like he will be pressured by Venables. They will not win a national championship this season.

Actually thought he had the deer in the headlights look a good bit against Wisconsin. Had it not been for Dobbins that game might of been closer. Still think the bucknuts would of won just a closer game

Nov 5, 2019, 10:50 AM

Vegas is collecting a lot of action on O31O St based upon the size of their alumni and fan base. They are adjusting the odds accordingly. This makes Clemson supporters easy money. Bet futures and games as you see fit and enjoy the proceeds!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2019, 10:57 AM

Just like the joys of betting on ND games.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How will Ohio State react when they face similar athletes?

Nov 5, 2019, 12:47 PM

As bad as you may think of FSU or even Nancy St or A&M - those teams have some really good players on them. Look at Ohio States opponents so far - how many of them are known for having a roster full of talented players? Nancy St. is often top 20.
Florida Atlantid
Cincinatti
Indiana
Miami(OH)
Nebraska
Michigan St
Northwestern
Wisconsin

I could be wrong about Wisconsin - but I don't think so! What happens when they play a team constructed similar to them at least? Again - NCSU, FSU, A&M, SCAR, UNC all at least have recruiting classes that register!

Who above does? Again, could be wrong, but I seem to recall the coaches from those programs talking about having to develop depth. And only getting the occasional big name in key spots. Nothing wrong with that - but will the Buckeyes enjoy not having a speed advantage suddenly?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2019, 2:27 PM

Every year I hear Ohio State blah blah blah, Ohio State best in the land blah blah blah, Ohio State is unbeatable blah blah blah...

We can only hope we get to play either UGA or OSU in the CFP to shut those clowns down at least until February.

A suckers bet.***

Nov 5, 2019, 3:19 PM

Nov 5, 2019, 6:31 PM

For now.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic