Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Bryan Bresee tops USA TODAY 'Chosen 25' 2020 rankings
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

TNET: Bryan Bresee tops USA TODAY 'Chosen 25' 2020 rankings

Jul 8, 2019, 10:47 AM

Bryan Bresee tops USA TODAY 'Chosen 25' 2020 rankings

Clemson defensive line commitment Bryan Bresee topped the USA TODAY 'Chosen 25' for the top players in the 2020 class. Bresee, who tallied 34 TFLs and 12.5 sack Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Perfect fit

Jul 8, 2019, 12:08 PM

Bresee is a humble dude and a coach's dream. At the opening finals, Bresee was 13-win 14 loss in one on ones. How could that happen? The dude is a machine. Last year i dont thi nk he lost one.

Instead of stayi g with his current tool kit that can dominate, he chose to step out of the box. Instead of his bullrush, that reportedly could/ would have won 90% of his 1-on-1's, he took the coaching and implimented the techniques. Rather than have an ego he chose to add to more tools to the kit and use the opportunity to improve his game. He wasnt concerned with winning each rep neccessarily. He wasnt concerned with boosting ego or wowwing recruiting services. That's what you see in our 2020 class...selflessness. DJ stayed home to be with his team i stead of going to the finals and seeking praise. He wants to win and puts in the work. Leadership alreadi g coming out amongst them. Recruiting big targets for their class like Burch and Flowe. Great time to be a Tiger

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Perfect fit

Jul 8, 2019, 12:08 PM

Bresee is a humble dude and a coach's dream. At the opening finals, Bresee was 13-win 14 loss in one on ones. How could that happen? The dude is a machine. Last year i dont thi nk he lost one.

Instead of stayi g with his current tool kit that can dominate, he chose to step out of the box. Instead of his bullrush, that reportedly could/ would have won 90% of his 1-on-1's, he took the coaching and implimented the techniques. Rather than have an ego he chose to add to more tools to the kit and use the opportunity to improve his game. He wasnt concerned with winning each rep neccessarily. He wasnt concerned with boosting ego or wowwing recruiting services. That's what you see in our 2020 class...selflessness. DJ stayed home to be with his team i stead of going to the finals and seeking praise. He wants to win and puts in the work. Leadership alreadi g coming out amongst them. Recruiting big targets for their class like Burch and Flowe. Great time to be a Tiger

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Another Target #9 Justin Flowe

Jul 8, 2019, 12:17 PM

Bryan and Tre were working on him over in Dallas last week!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Dude abides

It's fun to watch the O-linemen in the video

Jul 8, 2019, 1:53 PM

Some really did attempt to block him. Others were like "oh, was I supposed to block that guy?"

Where'd he go?

Jul 8, 2019, 2:06 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bryan Bresee looks like a (defensive) CJ Spiller.***

Jul 9, 2019, 8:19 PM

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic