Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Xavier Thomas speaks out on Gamecocks' hateful tweets, dad being back in life
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

TNET: Xavier Thomas speaks out on Gamecocks' hateful tweets, dad being back in life

Sep 17, 2018, 1:45 PM

Xavier Thomas speaks out on Gamecocks' hateful tweets, dad being back in life

Xavier Thomas has already made an impact on the field, driven by the hate once shown to him by people in his own state and the desire to perform well in front of his father.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Xavier Thomas speaks out on Gamecocks' hateful tweets, dad being back in life

Sep 17, 2018, 1:59 PM

Not too many things lower than a gamecock fan.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Xavier Thomas speaks out on Gamecocks' hateful tweets, dad being back in life

Sep 17, 2018, 8:11 PM

If there is anything lower than a coot, I haven't heard about it!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 18, 2018, 10:21 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Xavier Thomas speaks out on Gamecocks' hateful tweets, dad being back in life ]

They're like whale dung, and it's at the bottom of the ocean.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 17, 2018, 2:03 PM

every fan base has its nuts. this should just be ignored as the idiotic vitriolic junk it is.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, but the Gamecocks have a lot more bad apples

Sep 17, 2018, 2:07 PM

than most fan bases.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Yes, but the Gamecocks have a lot more bad apples

Sep 17, 2018, 6:23 PM

Gamecocks just an overall more roughty fan base. When you go Into walmart just take a look around. They will be the trashiest people in there. As long as Muschamp is coach we will beat them #####.

Re: Yes, but the Gamecocks have a lot more bad apples

Sep 17, 2018, 8:15 PM [ in reply to Yes, but the Gamecocks have a lot more bad apples ]

All they have is rotten apples!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He shouldn't have been called for PI. The receiver fell down

Sep 17, 2018, 2:09 PM

as the ball was getting there (it was underthrown). And, the college rule does not require you to turn and look for the ball.

Nah, he hit the player in the face

Sep 17, 2018, 3:09 PM

It was bad luck because the ball was severely underthrown and the the receiver slipped when trying to come back to it, but when he did the defender hit him.

Its clearly PI in my view.

https://youtu.be/QvN6HHuxHUM?t=1h47m15s
1h 47m15s in if the link doesn't work

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude is a stud..i could see him get 12+ sacks in a season

Sep 17, 2018, 2:15 PM

and breaking the Clemson single season record once he gets on the field as a true starter. I could see him get 6 this year.

I have words for that USuCk fan but...

Sep 17, 2018, 2:20 PM

I don't miss DSP enough to get stuck with him in Jamaica.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 17, 2018, 2:23 PM

That's about par for a Shamecock fan. They can't beat Clemson on the field, in the classroom, in recruiting so they run their pathetic mouths. To actually wish harm on anyone shows you just how pathetic a piece of crap they can be. Come on to Death Valley for your yearly butt whooping Shamecocks! We'll see you then!

XT is awesome and has a great outlook on football

Sep 17, 2018, 2:57 PM

Also I didn't think anything could make me think less of our black and red Tiger food farm in Cootlumbia, but that tweet did. You learn something every day: there's no limit to how low they'll stoop.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am not a very violent man

Sep 17, 2018, 2:58 PM

But I want to punch that dude in the throat

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 17, 2018, 3:02 PM

Young Man Thanks for being a Tiger. We have Clemson fans that would say the same to you had you went to the Game chickens, all schools do. I am so glad you can have a relationship with your Dad. Continue to learn and give God Praise for your talent. Unfortunately we live in a cruel world.

XT has the quickest first step I have ever seen!

Sep 17, 2018, 3:02 PM

He looks like he us shot out of a cannon coming off the line. There are not many OT's that will be able to handle that. Coach V needs to throw in a wrinkle on a sure passing down with our starting front 4 with XT lined up outside of Austin Bryant. That's an RT's worst nightmare.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: XT has the quickest first step I have ever seen!

Sep 17, 2018, 4:19 PM

Yeah, I kept watching that sack over and over... dang, he's fast!

Re: XT has the quickest first step I have ever seen!

Sep 17, 2018, 4:19 PM [ in reply to XT has the quickest first step I have ever seen! ]

He looks like he us shot out of a cannon coming off the line. There are not many OT's that will be able to handle that. Coach V needs to throw in a wrinkle on a sure passing down with our starting front 4 with XT lined up outside of Austin Bryant. That's an RT's worst nightmare.

The starting RT at FSU is going to get abused by our DE’s. He was awful at covering Syracuse this past weekend. XT should live in the backfield during that game.

Can’t wait to see what XT does to little Jackie***

Sep 17, 2018, 5:12 PM

Snowflake Basher........Out

This you young man is going be good......REAL GOOD!!

Sep 17, 2018, 7:09 PM

Go get em XT

Coots just suck it, REAL GOOD!!!***

Sep 17, 2018, 7:26 PM

Nm

"If I messed up, Coach V kind of got in my behind...."

Sep 17, 2018, 8:27 PM

Uhmmm....I'm pretty sure this is still illegal in South Carolina, at least before 4 in the afternoon!

Sep 17, 2018, 8:36 PM

Thomas will live in the Usuck backfield in the coming years so that fan will have to live with that. Comments like that make me almost start a Twitter account..... But I'm not sure my responses would be..... Acceptable

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So glad Xavier is a TIGER!. Coots/haters gonna hate. SAD

Sep 17, 2018, 8:50 PM

Pathetic is what it is.
But based on my experience with coots it is totally not unexpected.
Coots might be the most delusional, hateful fans on the planet.

Re: So glad Xavier is a TIGER!. Coots/haters gonna hate. SAD

Sep 17, 2018, 9:37 PM

How quickly we forget... in the SEC, it just means more.

You Do You!

Sep 17, 2018, 10:06 PM

Xavier, who cares what anyone says about you! Your character is ALL that counts! Haters gonna hate, let them! Who cares what any Shamecocks fan(s) has to say about you. You are special and you are gold!!! I hope whomever says ugly and nasty things about get their just desert! People will talk,people will hate, but who cares! Make a name for yourself, be proud of whom you are and what you stand for! Ignore negativity and just Do You! In the words of my deceased mother,"Let them run their mouths while you run your business"!!! Stay strong and God Bless you! Happy your father is here with you now! GO Tigers and Go Xavier!!!!!!!!!! Always a Clemson Tiger Fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Always remember," A Humble Child Taste the Grace."

Sep 18, 2018, 4:53 AM

Another reminder that dignity and class are mutually exclusive with many gamecock fans. They crow when winning and whine when losing.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 18, 2018, 6:21 AM

In College Station I met some very classy fans, people, Students all in all a classy experience. A couple told me they were looking to go to Columbia when they play USuC. I think the Clemson fans showed them we are classy also and admire their heritage and hospitality, but they cannot understand what turds follow the USuC program until they experience it. To hope that a kid gets hurt and kill his chances at a pro career, the guys is lower than whale poop with is not uncommon in their culture

Sep 18, 2018, 9:30 AM

TAM fans were absolutely the nicest and most hospitable in the world. At least 6 fans came up to us pregame and all had the same attitude - “We are so glad you came. Would you like a drink or some food? We can’t wait to come to Clemson next year.” My tailgate is gonna triple in size for that game with my new friends. Same attitude after the game. Not a single word from any fan about the touchback call. We were stuck in traffic getting down from the top deck and everyone was as nice as could be. The only complaint I heard is that they were talking about how, even with the loss, they should move into the Top 25. When we got back to the hotel and back to the Upstate, every Clemson fan had the same experience. USuC could take lots of lessons. My oldest had bricks thrown at him a few years ago at the train depot they call Willy Brice.

Sep 18, 2018, 6:38 AM

Will be praying for you and your family. Especially your father. Every one deserves forgiveness and another chance at life. I know that I have been very blessed and given more chances than I deserve. XT if you read this tell your father he has a big family supporting him and praying for him.

Let’s show XT , his father and his entire family the love and support that comes from being part of the Clemson Family.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2018, 9:03 PM

So glad Xavier chose Clemson———-he’s too smart for Carolina———glad to have u, Tiger Xavier!!!??????

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic