Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Richard Yeargin: Former teammate asks for $1 entry fee into Death Valley
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

TNET: Richard Yeargin: Former teammate asks for $1 entry fee into Death Valley

Oct 24, 2019, 7:48 AM

Richard Yeargin: Former teammate asks for $1 entry fee into Death Valley

Boston College defensive end Richard Yeargin looked at his phone earlier this week and there was a Cash App request for $1 from former teammate and current Clemson Tiger defensive tackle Nyles Pinckney. The $1 was Yeargin’s entry fee into Death Valley for Saturday night’s Homecoming game. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

First offensive play they should run ETN...

Oct 24, 2019, 7:54 AM

...straight at Yeargin, unblocked, just for fun.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah that is SMART... What do you think ETN might say about

Oct 24, 2019, 8:45 AM

that buddy? What if he got hurt from running straight into an unblocked defense... never mind. Surely you were joking... sigh..

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your panties are a little too tight today Tater.

Oct 24, 2019, 9:43 AM

No I don't think they would seriously do that, but I wouldn't worry about ETN getting hurt in that scenario. They do worse things in practice everyday.

I would like to see Yeargin get some recognition from the fans. I wish him well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Your panties are a little too tight today Tater.

Oct 24, 2019, 11:55 AM

I think that most Tigers wish Richard Yeargin nothing but the best for him and his family but, in the game Saturday, I personally wish that Richard has the worst game that he has ever played with Zero tackles and Zero assist. After all, it is our now Tigers that he will be lining up playing against, and I can not, and will not wish Yeargin well under those circumstances... After the game clock is showing 00:00, I absolutely wish Richard Yeargin the very best of what the world has to offer, and with great success throughout his life. Go Tigers, Beat BC!!!!

Re: Your panties are a little too tight today Tater.

Oct 24, 2019, 4:39 PM [ in reply to Your panties are a little too tight today Tater. ]

Yeargin is probably the only player from an opposing team that would have unanimous fan support if he greeted his former teammates at the bottom of The Hill during their entrance.

Re: First offensive play they should run ETN...

Oct 24, 2019, 11:13 AM [ in reply to First offensive play they should run ETN... ]

So you would like to see ETN cause Yeargin to break or sprain and ankle;)

Re: First offensive play they should run ETN...

Oct 24, 2019, 1:48 PM [ in reply to First offensive play they should run ETN... ]

I hope he has a good game and Clemson wins by 40.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Richard Yeargin: Former teammate asks for $1 entry fee into Death Valley

Oct 24, 2019, 7:57 AM

Nice interview. I wish him good luck in every other game he plays. This week, however, I hope he leaves Death Valley as a player who just suffered a humiliating loss.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A Good Young Man

Oct 24, 2019, 8:19 AM

Just had a streak of bad luck and some hard decisions to make and did what was best at the time. But he has handled it with Class. I wish him all the best AFTER Saturday!

Re: A Good Young Man

Oct 24, 2019, 8:29 AM

Ditto!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: TNET: Richard Yeargin: Former teammate asks for $1 entry fee into Death Valley

Oct 24, 2019, 8:51 AM

Good article. Great to hear the entire story and not just speculation, innuendo and rumors.

Glad for him and hope for his future success.

As for a BC championship? That would have to come at our expense, so not wishing them any success!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Oct 24, 2019, 9:01 AM

I hope he makes a tackle in Death Valley, hears his name called out over the PA, and the fans give him a hand. He deserves that. He's been through a lot and seems to have handled it all with class.
After that the Tigers can steamroll BC!

Oct 24, 2019, 2:43 PM

Perfect scenario

Uh-oh, was this run by our compliance office?

Oct 24, 2019, 9:09 AM

I’m not sure this is legal. Mods, please delete. Literally shaking right now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 24, 2019, 10:15 AM

Coots are literally dialing the NCAA right now. But seriously, I love this kid. He did EVERYTHING the right way, worked, put his head down and embraced the gring. He had ALL the makings of a star imo. That Oklahoma Bowl game was kind of a coming out party for him as he stepped in for someone that was injured, maybe Shaq? Then he got hurt. I wish him nothing but the best and when a tackle DOES have to be made I hope it is him on every darn one (although maybe a few waaaay down field by a safety would be better ??. Go Tigers, Go Yeargin!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NCAA will read this heart-warming story & suspend Pinckney.

Oct 24, 2019, 2:21 PM

... for charging $1.

LOL.....Funny, but I had the same warped sense

Oct 24, 2019, 2:37 PM

of humor thinking the same.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL.....Funny, but I had the same warped sense

Oct 24, 2019, 2:41 PM

Me too.

Oct 24, 2019, 2:46 PM

Wishing Richard all the best. 2 Clemson degrees means he'll always be a Tiger but I'm happy for him to have this 2nd Chance at football. Hope we embarrass BC.

Oct 24, 2019, 8:52 PM

Classy guy. Clemson man through and through I'd say.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic