Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Monte Lee on Tigers' tourney chances: "I certainly think that we're in now"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,323

TNET: Monte Lee on Tigers' tourney chances: "I certainly think that we're in now"

May 23, 2019, 7:08 PM

Monte Lee on Tigers' tourney chances: "I certainly think that we're in now"

Are the Tigers in the NCAA Tournament? Monte Lee thinks so after Clemson defeated No. 7 Louisville Thursday in the ACC Tournament. With the win, the Tigers jump into the Top 40 of RPI. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Monte Lee on Tigers' tourney chances: "I certainly think that we're in now"

May 23, 2019, 7:50 PM

I definitely think we haven’t played our best basketball yet...

Re: TNET: Monte Lee on Tigers' tourney chances: "I certainly think that we're in now"

May 23, 2019, 7:55 PM

Our best basketball is yet to come in the Regionals......

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 24, 2019, 7:30 AM

I concur ... I think we're in the tournament for sure ... and with the ball appearing much bigger and a little more orange :D, I see us generating many more hits! Perhaps the outfielders should be warned that the ball may take funny bounces ... ;)

You can tell Coach Lee takes winning seriously and this year has weighed heavily on him***

May 24, 2019, 7:26 AM

May 24, 2019, 5:01 PM

Basketball power ranking was about the same and we got screwed by teams ranked behind us. Don't know why we expect any different from baseball.

May 24, 2019, 6:01 PM

I like coach Lee, at some point the players need to take some responsibility and step up. I actually have confidence in the tigers going into regional play

Our record says we should be in, but the way the losses are

May 24, 2019, 8:46 PM

distributed could be an excuse to keep us out.

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,323
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic