Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Inside Look: Grading Clemson's win over Miami
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

TNET: Inside Look: Grading Clemson's win over Miami

Oct 11, 2020, 3:25 PM

Inside Look: Grading Clemson's win over Miami

A closer look at the standouts beyond the box score in Clemson's dominating 42-17 win over No. 7 Miami. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can't break down film, but

Oct 11, 2020, 3:37 PM

I could grade the special teams last night.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lucky Johnson

Danny Pearman should be busy this week

Oct 11, 2020, 3:49 PM

It's always good to get the horrible performances out of the way early so you can coach up your unit. Got a feeling that FG team will have a few extra reps this week.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Inside Look: Grading Clemson's win over Miami

Oct 11, 2020, 5:42 PM

Seems like we set a record every week. Last week, allowing VA to convert four 4/l's. This week, having 3 FG's blocked.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The staff is probably trying to keep Stewart confident

Oct 11, 2020, 6:02 PM

I think his low PFF grades reflect what many here have observed. It seems like a matter of time before one of his snaps cause a turnover too. He's lucky he has 6'6 and 6'5 QBs behind him.

Oct 11, 2020, 6:16 PM

Sanders needs to figure it out soon or he is going to cost us a game. Very good teams will pick on him if he does not get it in gear.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2020, 7:48 PM

Zanders was never going to grade well against Miami. He's young and those Miami TE's were monsters.

He actually did a lot better than I feared he might. That was one of the biggest mismatches on paper owing mostly to his inexperience and the aggressive way Venables tends to bring heat and let his DB's sink or swim on their own, and the fact that Clemson very much does single-high safety looks to counter zone read against mobile QB's.

He had a few bad moments, but overall Zanders didn't die. I'll absolutely take it, especially since that was the matchup Miami certainly had circled and they really couldn't take much advantage of it.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic