Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
White Supremacists demand that schools reopen
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

White Supremacists demand that schools reopen

Apr 3, 2021, 4:46 AM

https://wgntv.com/news/california-teacher-calls-parents-white-supremacists-for-demanding-schools-reopen/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: White Supremacists demand that schools reopen

Apr 3, 2021, 6:30 AM

Such a ridiculous demand in the face of many schools across the country being open along with private and parochial schools in CA. How heartless of the parents to want their kids educated. Most folks in this country are back to work.

If I were a parent in CA and could in any way afford it, I would pull my kids out of the public school system to prevent further "education" of the kind offered there.

BTW, the term white supremacist is fast approaching the overuse threshold once held by fascist or Nazi. It ceases to carry any true weight when it is so frequently uttered.

The President needs to support the CDC and the children and call out the teacher unions.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: White Supremacists demand that schools reopen

Apr 3, 2021, 6:44 AM

Very true about the overuse of white supremacist. It’s actually laughable now whenever those words are uttered. The words mean nothing other than the ramblings of another fool.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

tigernet libs seem to like to call people racist

Apr 3, 2021, 1:29 PM

better, which is ironic.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's get something straight; all white people who

Apr 3, 2021, 7:45 AM

disagree with democrats and their leftist gods are "white supremacists", and probably have white hooded robes hanging in the closet. As a matter of fact, there are probably a lot of black white supremacists as well who are ignorant or misguided, aaannnddd let's not go around celebrating white leftists or democrats too much, no matter how hard they try to live down their whiteness because ultimately, they bear the mark.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Same parents will then immediately launch back into

Apr 3, 2021, 8:24 AM

Complaining about the curriculum.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is your wife a “Karen”?

Apr 3, 2021, 9:42 AM

I feel like she is a Karen.

Yelling at store managers
Yelling about teachers

Yup. A Karen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They're all Karens. But what I'm trying to figure out

Apr 3, 2021, 9:56 AM

is how you even brought her into the conversation.

My point was a political point. Conservatives want the kids back in the same schools they complain about. As soon as the school reopens (per complaints), they will then launch into complaining about the curriculum again. Is this a gender thing that only wives complain about the public schools and the indoctrination/curriculum? Just kinda at a loss here. Because many men complain too, many in here even.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You have to admit, that was a world class subject change.

Apr 3, 2021, 11:56 AM

Gave you a point for it even.

Some might complain about the food.
Some might think too much money is spent on athletics, too little on art.
Etc and etc.

All those can agree that staying closed is is now silly. And they all clearly see what this guy is about: "All you parents shut up and let we elite decide what is best for your children."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“A high school teacher....”. One? “Much Ado About Nothing”.

Apr 3, 2021, 8:50 AM

Unless high strung, emotional, perpetually aggrieved or angry?

It must be exhausting reacting to every anecdotal article on the Internet.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: “A high school teacher....”. One? “Much Ado About Nothing”.

Apr 3, 2021, 9:34 AM

Tropical

Don't you see ? This PROVES that white supremacy is NOT a real thing !!

There is that one. And the one Representative who says white

Apr 3, 2021, 11:48 AM [ in reply to “A high school teacher....”. One? “Much Ado About Nothing”. ]

people are evil. Then another one. Then another one. Then a CNN talking head who blames everything on white people. Then another one. Then another one. There is the person on this board who was called a racist for disagreeing with the left. Then another one. Then another one. Then another one. Until it was most of us who disagree with the left.

All unsupported accusations happen one at a time. The left want# "white supremacy" to be a real thing. It cant be supported rationally, so they just keep repeating it. One at a time. That's how unsupported ideology works.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, just repeat it over and over until it becomes

Apr 3, 2021, 6:18 PM

widely accepted and no one dares to challenge it. We are rapidly approaching that with "racism" and "white supremacy" and many other terms. Thankfully, many will never play along.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Pretty sure it’s not just one

Apr 3, 2021, 12:01 PM [ in reply to “A high school teacher....”. One? “Much Ado About Nothing”. ]

Dog Whistle: An accusation so vague that it couldn't be supported

Apr 3, 2021, 1:01 PM

if actually verbalized. In other words, propaganda.

Message was edited by: CUintulsa®

Re: Dog Whistle: A accusation so vague that it couldn't be supported

Apr 3, 2021, 4:54 PM

They love talking about dog whistles. When you can get racist and dog whistle into the same sentence I think you get extra points or something.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic