Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tiger team hotel in Miami?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Tiger team hotel in Miami?

Dec 24, 2015, 1:32 PM

Anybody know?
TIA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tiger team hotel in Miami?

Dec 24, 2015, 1:43 PM

Diplomat Resort & Spa
3555 S Ocean Dr.
Hollywood, FL 33019

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I stayed at The Diplomat earlier this year.

Dec 24, 2015, 6:55 PM

Nice hotel. Used to be a Westin.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Tiger team hotel in Miami?Fountainbleau

Dec 24, 2015, 5:48 PM

I am guessing the Fountainbleau Hotel in South Beach, since this is where they stayed for the last Orange Bowl against Ohio State. I went to this bowl game and got tickets in the middle of the Buckeye fans, near the band. They are not friendly people. Even at the hotel, Marriott South Beac, they were not friendly. Clemson has anAlumni club in South Beach.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tiger team hotel in Miami?Fountainbleau

Dec 24, 2015, 5:49 PM

Howard Johnsons

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2015, 6:34 PM

Dabo mentioned in his last after practice interview that there was some issues with the Hotel and they weren't going to go as early as they have in the past. So, I'm not sure what's up. I've stayed at the Fountianbleu and it was magnificent that was about 4 years ago. The Diplomat Resort and Spa someone mentioned as the team hotel is also exceptionally nice. Stayed there last spring during family spring break trip. Wherever they are staying I am sure it's the nicest.

Dec 24, 2015, 6:46 PM

Team hotel is the Diplomat Resort and Spa in Hollywood, Florida.

Dabo did NOT mention their was an issue with the hotel. He said, to fly down in the morning, check into the hotel and to hold a full practice in Florida is too much in one day. They will practice in Clemson Saturday morning at 9 am and then head to the airport for Florida.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2015, 6:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Tiger team hotel in Miami? ]

The Orange Bowl designated the hotels for the teams and also sets the arrival dates. All of this information can be found on the Orange Bowl Committee's website under the media information section.

Dec 24, 2015, 9:21 PM

Next time just google it

http://game.orangebowl.org/assets/1/7/2015_COOB_Media_Info_Fact_Sheet_Team_Specific(2).pdf

Yes,

Dec 24, 2015, 9:22 PM

it's in Miami. How many can their be?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic