Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Natty tickets?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,054

Natty tickets?

Jan 1, 2017, 2:53 AM

Is it best to go all the way down there for tickets?? Would hate to travel down there and not find tickets but don't want pay 700 a piece either.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Natty tickets?

Jan 1, 2017, 2:55 AM

Good luck! I paid $1350 for a pair in the upper top deck.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2017, 2:57 AM

It's a gamble. What's your level of commitment?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2017, 3:47 AM

Supply and demand. If a significant number of people wait to buy tix, it will drive prices down. If people panic too early and start a spending spree then prices could remain at this ridiculous level.

Last year there were a good many tix available at game but

Jan 1, 2017, 8:08 AM

Phones was a long way rm Clemson and AL. I don't think there will be as many Tix this year. I know several folks doing the same thing.

I'm my opinion buy early or you may drive to Tampa and end up watch it in a bar cause you will be competing with a lot more folks for those tix thinking the same thing

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i live in st pete

Jan 1, 2017, 8:14 AM

And while I really want to go to the game, paying 1k each for 3 seats is more than I want to spend. Btw, I was at the 81 game. Will probably go and see if I can scalp at game for 500-700.

Having season buc tickets for years, there really are no bad seats. Unlike clemson where top row of upper deck is tough (my first year getting season tickets at clemson) bucs stadium is small and pretty easy to watch from every seat.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2017, 8:10 AM

This will be an extremely hard ticket.normslly I'm a wait til you get there guy but not this time

Just FYI...

Jan 1, 2017, 8:11 AM

I flew to Arizona last year even if I didn't have tickets in hands. I got tickets cheaper than face value. However, I think it's different between games in Phoenix and in Tampa for Clemson fans.

Thoughts on Prices

Jan 1, 2017, 9:04 AM

I paid face va,i.e. for 2 upper level seat.2,. That was $470 per ticket. Throw in $188 total for charges, fees, and shipping and it is easy to see why ticket prices are selling for $600 plus. People don't want to lose money.

It is worth noting there are 2 differences between this game in TB and the game last year in AZ. Both fan bases can easily drive to the game and the stadium this year has 6900 less seats, so there will be fewer tickets. I hope ithe stadium is full with orange this year, just be cognasent on the fees and process.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,054
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic