Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thought & Prayers requested please.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Thought & Prayers requested please.

Feb 18, 2021, 8:21 PM

No particular reason, but it's my turn dammitt. After 20 freaking years, it's my turn. I've never gotten any, and I want some.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Hopefully you don't need any! ******

Feb 18, 2021, 8:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh I need plenty, 2020 was a bad year for me. Just saying.***

Feb 18, 2021, 8:24 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’ve been a COVID casualty

Feb 18, 2021, 8:47 PM

In many different forms, best of luck

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ts and Ps sent.

Feb 18, 2021, 8:25 PM

I need some as well. #### hasn’t been great for me lately besides the new job.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On the way man***

Feb 18, 2021, 8:30 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

just start your own thread. Prayers only spread so far.

Feb 18, 2021, 8:47 PM [ in reply to Ts and Ps sent. ]

But you got prayers anyways.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Done for you also

Feb 18, 2021, 8:50 PM [ in reply to Ts and Ps sent. ]

Hope things get better soon.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Done.

Feb 18, 2021, 8:26 PM

Hoping for the best for you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You got it brother***

Feb 18, 2021, 8:29 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’ll be glad to send these Moderna aches??

Feb 18, 2021, 8:39 PM

Jk

I think my antibodies might be fighting the variant now***

Feb 18, 2021, 8:44 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

prayers for you and yours. Us yahoos respond as needed.

Feb 18, 2021, 8:39 PM

there's many times that it's better we don't know the story. Just sayin'.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you ever had your tonsils knocked out by

Feb 18, 2021, 8:45 PM

another man?

Well, I started the thread as a bit of a joke, but as Mom used

Feb 18, 2021, 8:57 PM

to say - a lot of truth is said in jest. Got sucker-punched in the face by my ex-GF SIL in my own driveway. Half my age, ex-military, baddazz wannabe, loudmouth redneck, you know the type. A month later ended up in the hospital with diverticulitis. A month after that fell down the stairs in my house and almost killed myself. Put my head through the wall at the bottom of the stairs, broke my wrist and leg, messed up my knee and ankle, etc. Still recovering, chit doesn't heal well when you're old. A couple months after that, ended up in hospital again with another bout of diverticulitis...

So yeah, 2020 sucked. The only good thing to come out of it was reconnecting with my old GF from Clemson. Long story, but after 40 years we're back together again.

what a story. Mrs No had diverticulitis, that sux.

Feb 18, 2021, 9:20 PM

and can relate to the "old is slower to heal" schtick, but I'm sure your tired of hearing it. Hang in there.

Done

Feb 18, 2021, 9:32 PM

We need Dark Side

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Done, hang in there. You have a lot of people

Feb 19, 2021, 12:26 AM

pulling for you. You got this, girl.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's the hole in the wall I made with my head at the bottom

Feb 19, 2021, 8:13 AM

of the stairs. Roughly the size of a frisbee. Actually kinda lucky... I hit exactly in between the wall studs... a coupla inches either way, and I probably break my neck. As it was, I had a big knot on the top of my head and was knocked out... woke up several hours later. Was confused at first as to why I was lying in the floor, then I tried to get up and couldn't. LOL

I'd like to see video of how I ended up launching like a missile down the stairs. This was not a "tumble". All I remember is losing my balance at the top of the stairs and thinking Oh ####.

hole2

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Feb 19, 2021, 8:45 AM

CK

As funny as that is in retrospect, you are a lucky feller.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Several hours later"

Feb 19, 2021, 8:47 AM [ in reply to Here's the hole in the wall I made with my head at the bottom ]

If this was recent, you may wanna get that looked at. I've had a pretty good concussion and I was only out for a minute or so.

This happened in May, and the doc did put me through a

Feb 19, 2021, 9:10 AM

"concussion protocol" I guess you'd call it. With all the other X-rays and MRIs... broken wrist, cracked tibia, torn ankle ligament, hip pain, shoulder pain, etc. Hurt all over. Only in the last couple months am I walking without a limp. Slept on a big air mattress in the den for 6 months, all the BRs are upstairs...

was it in the elevator?***

Feb 19, 2021, 9:32 AM [ in reply to "Several hours later" ]

As someone who has actually had a broken neck and still has

Feb 19, 2021, 8:53 AM [ in reply to Here's the hole in the wall I made with my head at the bottom ]

a titanium plate and screws there.

GO GET CHECKED OUT.

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Dear Lord, please give us understanding to help DSOTM

Feb 19, 2021, 8:51 AM

get through his tribulations, because as you know, it's understanding that makes it possible for people like ourselves, to tolerate a person like himself. Amen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and AMEN !***

Feb 19, 2021, 9:08 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Thanks man, you don't know how much that means to me. And

Feb 19, 2021, 9:27 AM [ in reply to Dear Lord, please give us understanding to help DSOTM ]

I think I feel better already, he doth work in mysterious ways.

Lord - be with DSOTM & help him masticate his peanuts &

Feb 19, 2021, 9:10 AM

pecans better.

Amen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Pretty sure God frowns on mastication.***

Feb 19, 2021, 9:28 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Notes to self in my now senior years...

Feb 19, 2021, 9:35 AM

1. No stairs
2. No plaster walls...

This is such an educational thread! Grazie! Oh...and T&P's, too! Congrats on the 40 year reunion, as well!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I always knew it makes you go blind . . . . but apparently

Feb 19, 2021, 5:11 PM [ in reply to Pretty sure God frowns on mastication.*** ]

it sends you to the hospital as well.

Who Knew ? ? ?

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic