Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This whole "House divided" TNet is getting old
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

This whole "House divided" TNet is getting old

Jan 23, 2015, 5:48 PM

So I honestly don't even remember when I became a TNet member. I have occasionally posted on our board through my iPhone, so I don't understand the whole points and % thing, and honestly don't care about it. I joined TNet to gain info to support and be in the know about the program I love.

What really sucks is the amount of stuff said against most new members/posters. There have been many times I have had a genuine question for this board and have been called a Coot by users with many more "points" than me. News flash to all TNeters, it doesn't make our program look good when we constantly lash out at people trying to become more involved. I can bet that many recruits and coaches check our board.

Yes, people post dumb things sometimes (I definitely have before) and yes there are some coots on or board but we don't need to let our program look like trash by bashing our own members or automatically assuming they are coots.

Lets present ourselves as a fan base that players want to play for.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What was that?

Jan 23, 2015, 5:52 PM

Sorry, I have a hard time taking anybody seriously with a sub 90% pulse

;)

Re: This whole "House divided" TNet is getting old

Jan 23, 2015, 5:54 PM

Amen, I've been on for like a decade but if you say something that smacks of anything other than blindly ignorant optimism at all times, you'll be accused of being a USC "spy." I don't really get it, but there is a great deal of info here so it's worth the quirkiness.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell 'em Coot

Jan 23, 2015, 5:54 PM

Smdh still shaking it

;)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2015, 5:55 PM

Considering were about to finish with a top 5 class, it looks like top recruits are coming to play at Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2015, 5:58 PM

Seriously? This is synonymous with the way a coot would post to avoid being found out.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2015, 5:59 PM

Yea, when you enter T-net message boards you better leave your feelings at the gate. Sad but true.

Misspelled

Jan 23, 2015, 6:07 PM

"any internet message board"

;)

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Jan 23, 2015, 5:59 PM

I agree. I'm mostly a lurker, although I have slowly begun to post more. It's just absolutely ridiculous how often people are accused of being a "coot". Some people just have a brutally realistic view on things, our program and school aren't perfect, none are

Jan 23, 2015, 6:06 PM

That's what makes tnet great. Sheeps and wolves...and sheep wolves. Eat or be eaten. Those in power use they're power to stay in power ??

Jan 23, 2015, 6:08 PM

Their. Might i add i enjoy the wit/intelligence/sarcasm/presence of mind

Hthth

it's not hard to find out when you joined

Jan 23, 2015, 6:09 PM

bd14

[Ignore bd14]
[Follow bd14]
Rookie [17]
TigerPulse: 65%
[Pulse Rate]
Followers: 1

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

on my screen it says he joined 11/13/12. there's some funny business going

Jan 23, 2015, 6:18 PM

on!

Followers: 1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 23, 2015, 6:14 PM

Post a list of the ones who were unwelcoming and the mods will take out the trash.

Jan 23, 2015, 6:18 PM

Yuuuupp..

They will even set some of the d0uche nuggets straight...Like when a certain poster and his estrogen lynch mob of 4 other posters go around and dislike everything you post to get your pulse from 95% to 62%...and I wont name any USERIDs

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Jan 24, 2015, 12:21 PM [ in reply to Re: This whole "House divided" TNet is getting old ]

That was fun, any others want some TDs?

Jan 23, 2015, 6:40 PM

Coots!

Jan 23, 2015, 6:43 PM

Wonder if our #3 class has bee reading it?

Jan 23, 2015, 7:44 PM

Amen. I enjoy this forum, am not a SC fan, but when I challenge anything, I am called a coot. I respect other teams as I was an athletic in college many years ago. I know Clemson has been worn out by SC for several years in most everything and maybe the tide is turning, but it is only 1 football win over a down SC team.
Too many people on here are just Delusional with orange glasses. Grow up.

Jan 23, 2015, 7:47 PM

And that my friends, is how ewe earn a td

Jan 23, 2015, 10:53 PM [ in reply to Re: This whole "House divided" TNet is getting old ]

You cant hide. You cant resist negativity. Unfounded too

Jan 23, 2015, 10:55 PM [ in reply to Re: This whole "House divided" TNet is getting old ]

hello lead #### lover.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jan 23, 2015, 7:49 PM

The only time I felt it was house divided when Tommy B. was running the show.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Goodness, it's quite the pity party...

Jan 23, 2015, 8:54 PM

...going on in here by some upwardly-challenged pulsers lol.

I am also relatively new to tnet and very quickly learned that if you're going to be taken siriusly you have to at least follow basic posting decorum. It's absolutely fine to disagree with others on here, to offer a thoughtful differing opinion, to even begin threads that may not be popular with many others. If done the right way, many folks will read your post, maybe even think about it a little and reply, and then move on with their lives.

If done the wrong way, the coot label (sometimes accompanied by the dreaded "td") will quickly be applied and you will be given no quarter for quite a while. Many times the "coot" reply is a joke, and most folks realize that. However, some real coots apparently have nothing better to do than troll tnet and have fully earned that moniker. Just interact on this forum the right way and you'll all be fine.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

And my pulse goes from 97 to 95 in an hour...

Jan 23, 2015, 10:03 PM

...should have known better. Smh.

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: Goodness, it's quite the pity party...

Jan 23, 2015, 10:45 PM [ in reply to Goodness, it's quite the pity party... ]

Oh gee thanks wise TNet sage who has been here since... Wait for it... 2012. Right.

Take it for what it's worth Mr. 11 year vet...

Jan 23, 2015, 11:05 PM

...with 83 posts. I guess you're the strong but silent type?

There are still some dumpers left???***

Jan 23, 2015, 11:23 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic