Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This new era of Gamecock football reminds me a lot of
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

This new era of Gamecock football reminds me a lot of

Jul 22, 2017, 7:11 PM

The old normal. Pretty much nobody that is any good at football wants to play there. They will get lucky from time to time and land a decent skill player in recruiting, come close to upsetting their older siblings in the league, and string together a 7 win season under Coach Will Muschamp every 4 years, but they really need to focus on whether or not they beat Kentucky and the Wofford Terriers if they want to consider this year a success. How they can run their mouth about their program after awarding the SEC its worst loss to an ACC team in its entire history is baffling.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Personally I think Muschamp needs about 10 years to build his program.

Jul 22, 2017, 7:18 PM

They need to hang on to him as long as possible if they want to maintain their reputation in college football.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Personally I think Muschamp needs about 10 years to build his program.

Jul 22, 2017, 7:36 PM

It appears to me Muschamp has something going. They defeated East Carolina, Western Carolina and Mass. last year, three teams that had a combined win total of seven games. They almost beat Kentucky and their QB said they were just as good as the Tigers, which, as most of us know, are the reigning national champion. If he can maintain a 50% winning record, that would equal their 125 plus year record. Known for being a top-notch recruiter, just today, he landed a high 2** recruit. If he keeps this up, we will probably have to settle for some of those low 4**** and 5***** prospects.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes. Muschamp will be right up there with Sparky Woods in gamecock lore.***

Jul 22, 2017, 8:16 PM

Re: This new era of Gamecock football reminds me a lot of

Jul 22, 2017, 7:20 PM

Their QB Bake Jentley has had a lot of time to think about that offputting 56-7 setback .

He's not nearly done thinking about it ...if at all .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Lol. You ain't right.***

Jul 22, 2017, 7:24 PM

That's one MASSIVE fo' head!!!!!!!!***

Jul 22, 2017, 7:26 PM [ in reply to Re: This new era of Gamecock football reminds me a lot of ]

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's a 5 head

Jul 22, 2017, 8:35 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 22, 2017, 7:26 PM [ in reply to Re: This new era of Gamecock football reminds me a lot of ]

He seems to have plenty of thinking space...that has to be a positive don't you think?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree. He cannot build his program with JUCO players. Many will be one and done. He needs a good development program which he does not have.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He can't remember it...

Jul 22, 2017, 8:36 PM [ in reply to Re: This new era of Gamecock football reminds me a lot of ]

Much like Baker Mayfield

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He can't remember it...

Jul 22, 2017, 8:51 PM

Some time back the SEC was known to have the lowest academic standards of any conference. Usucjr had the lowest in the SEC. Is that still true?

Re: He can't remember it...

Jul 22, 2017, 8:54 PM

Aside from UGa , Vandy and UF they haven't got much to say about academics .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic