Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How long is it ok to lose to Sukolina??
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

How long is it ok to lose to Sukolina??

Nov 26, 2012, 10:09 AM

After being told that Dabo is the second coming, I'm just curious. How many years in a row is it ok for Dabo to lose to Sukolina?

I think Clemson has a strong chance of winning the ACC in 2013. But we won't beat Georgia or the Gamecocks. For a third year in row, Dabo will puff up his win totals by beating Wake, BC, and the Citadel. And for a fifth year in a row, we will have to endure the junk that is losing to a historically bad football team.

It's unacceptable to me, but y'all don't seem to mind. Wake up people. Dabo has been at Clemson for a while. Tommy's players were his players too. The only people who love Dabo more than the delusional fans on TNet are Gamecock fans. That ought to tell you something.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

get used to it, nothing is changing***

Nov 26, 2012, 10:13 AM

If 2013 is going to be Dabo's best team and all

Nov 26, 2012, 10:14 AM

predicted 7-5 and such for this year then perhaps 2013 is the answer to your question.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This isn't the suckolina of the past. They are actually

Nov 26, 2012, 10:14 AM

a good team so give them credit. They are the better team.

Dylan Thompson better than Tajh Boyd?

Nov 26, 2012, 10:19 AM

I wouldn't say that but thats basically what your'e getting at. I love how CLemson made that ######## look like a savvy veteran qb.

Amen.***

Nov 26, 2012, 10:19 AM

Re: Dylan Thompson better than Tajh Boyd?

Nov 26, 2012, 10:21 AM [ in reply to Dylan Thompson better than Tajh Boyd? ]

In that game he was. Boyd was pressing and making mistakes. Thompson was loose and trying to win.

null

Nope Tajh is better than dylan but their d is way

Nov 26, 2012, 10:27 AM [ in reply to Dylan Thompson better than Tajh Boyd? ]

better than ours which makes dylan look like a heisman winner and tajh look like crap.

I don't know who you think Doesn't mind

Nov 26, 2012, 10:16 AM

Because I know I sure as hell can't stand it. I like Dabo as a person, but I'm sick and tired of seeing him get out coached, out played, out recruited in state, and losing to spurrier. It sickens me. How Dabo can't live up to Tommy Bowden's standard when it comes to beating SC I don't know. There is no excuse for it. He was at home, had the home field advantage, we were loud.. we did our part.. Time for him to do his.

In defense of Dabo, but not completely disagreeing

Nov 26, 2012, 10:25 AM

with you, these South Carolina teams are clearly not the kind of teams Tommy Bowden ever faced. He was on his way out as you could see it start to come together for South Carolina. Tommy got a taste of what was to come in that OT loss a couple of years before he was fired. That D for South Carolina has been just a beast over the last 4 years with a balanced offense.

For me, 5 in a row. Even a 11-1 season.

Nov 26, 2012, 10:22 AM

I am not ready to take a 5th loss without major changes.

Thank you or answering the question.***

Nov 26, 2012, 10:29 AM

The 2013 SCAR game is win or else for Dabo

Nov 26, 2012, 10:28 AM

no matter what he does in the other games. 5 straight losses to SCar is unacceptable. (See: John Cooper at Ohio State and Bill Curry at Alabama).

If Dabo goes 11-1, you'd be delusional to think he's

Nov 26, 2012, 10:31 AM

getting fired.

Call me delusional. But the streak must end!

Nov 26, 2012, 10:42 AM

I do not care. But 4 in a row is crazy... even in their best football ever. I am so tired of Gamecock fans everywhere. Just sick of it.

And 11-1, with the one loss to SCAR would only cement us being in a weak conference, but losing yet again to the SEC, and in state rival.

My hatred for SCAR runs deep. I want to see every program they have at the school lose. Every program. every game. Shut the place down.

My hatred has not always been this bad. I remember a time - many many years ago - I actually wanted to see them do well - as long as it was not against Clemson. I wanted to see every school in our state represent. I liked the good publicity for the state of SC. However, their fans will not allow it.

Their fans are out of control. The coach is out of control. And now their players (sat night) are out of control.
We tried to play nice with them when Lattimore was injured, but Spurrier back handed Dabo for it. Now, I don't care if Lattimore ever plays again. Not my problem. (Yes. I said it!) We have major injuries too, but some trailer park gamecock 3rd grade teacher is not requiring the whole class to write them letters. Right?

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Yes, I will take the label of delusional - gladly - if it means an end to this streak to them!

I agree,***

Nov 26, 2012, 10:48 AM

Firing an 11-1 or 10-2 Dabo in 2013?

Nov 26, 2012, 10:36 AM [ in reply to The 2013 SCAR game is win or else for Dabo ]

Just because of a loss to SCAR? Are you serious. Not only would no self-respecting coach even consider the Clemson job but I could see the entire coaching profession turning against Clemson for such a move.

Ohio State fired a coach who won 10 or more games in 5 of

Nov 26, 2012, 10:56 AM

his last 8 seasons, for being owned by the rival. Alabama fired a coach who went 10-2 in his 3rd season, for being owned by the rival. The Buckeyes and Crimson Tide survived just fine.

"historically bad football team..." has nothing to do with

Nov 26, 2012, 10:35 AM

these recent coot football teams now does it.

it's not ok to lose the state championship as dabo calls it, it's one of the team goals.

scar has a #### good team[has had one for 4 years] that has lost to lsu and florida[both on the road] while absolutely dominating uga, the seceast rep in their ccg.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please don't deal in reality! This

Nov 26, 2012, 11:02 AM

is Tigernet. Geeze!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic