Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Look over here, look over there....just not this.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Look over here, look over there....just not this.

Jul 31, 2019, 9:33 PM

Let's all worry about racist Trump and those awful things he said about Baltimore!

The Senate Select Committee on Intelligence released it's partially redacted report on Russian interference in the 2016 election. They attempted to gain access to voting systems in all 50 states. This committee is majority Republican and the report approved by them. You can sort of tell that by the wording used. The bottom line is that we gotta do more to protect our elections. Russia, Iran, China or N.Korea should have zero impact on our elections. People have told me that Vladimir has taken a shine to old Bernie.

"Russian intentions regarding U.S. election infrastructure remain unclear. Russia might have intended to exploit vulnerabilities in election infrastructure during the 2016 elections and, for unknown reasons, decided not to execute those options. Alternatively, Russia might have sought to gather information in the conduct of traditional espionage activities. Lastly, Russia might have used its activity in 2016 to catalog options or clandestine actions, holding them for use at a later date."

https://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2019/07/29/russia-targeted-all-50-states-in-2016-election-senate-report-says/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who was president then? Why did he not act?

Jul 31, 2019, 9:38 PM

Dang Trump!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wut are you babbling about?***

Jul 31, 2019, 9:49 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is really gonna urinate-off Butter...

Jul 31, 2019, 10:24 PM

but I got paid in Russian 34FFs.

-Doctor Nikola Tesla

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Re: Look over here, look over there....just not this.

Jul 31, 2019, 11:15 PM

Any Russian Interference had far less of an impact than voter disenfranchisement, domestic propaganda, and Cambridge Analytica identifying and micro targeting persuadable voters in key swing states via their facebook data.

We have far more voter manipulation occurring from inside our own borders.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Reckon how Russia got so out of hand?

Aug 1, 2019, 2:16 AM

'Tell Vlat I'll have more latitude after the election.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0IWe11RWOM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Look over here, look over there....just not this.

Aug 1, 2019, 7:13 AM

lol does poor mueller even know what day it is. funny thing snowflake did you notice after the first debate on wednesday carried by the network that for 2 years plus has been nothing but russia russia russia that the word russia was not used 1 time during the debate. not once. didnt watch last night but i am guessing there was lockjaw again.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic