Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
With the mass exodus of QB's this past week...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 47
| visibility 1

With the mass exodus of QB's this past week...

Jan 23, 2018, 2:31 PM

I think it's clear there is something going on in the locker room. Is there any chance TL senses this too, and backs off his early signing period commitment? Losing yet another QB may be more than this team can overcome.

Someone please tell me I'm overthinking this.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I was thinking the exact same thing

Jan 23, 2018, 2:32 PM

but before you.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's not possible that you are overthinking this.

Jan 23, 2018, 2:33 PM

Since it's obvious you are not capable of rational thought, Frances.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^capable of rational thoughts, but not spelling Francis***

Jan 23, 2018, 2:34 PM

I have spelt what I have spelt.***

Jan 23, 2018, 2:35 PM

I was thinking the exact same thing

Jan 23, 2018, 2:50 PM [ in reply to It's not possible that you are overthinking this. ]

but before you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

link to your thinking?

Jan 23, 2018, 3:02 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

look up^^^***

Jan 23, 2018, 3:03 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Yes***

Jan 23, 2018, 3:07 PM [ in reply to link to your thinking? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

La France?

Jan 23, 2018, 3:51 PM [ in reply to It's not possible that you are overthinking this. ]

How many Frances?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: With the mass exodus of QB's this past week...

Jan 23, 2018, 12:45 PM

Isn't TL on campus now? I don think we lose him.

Tucker and Zerrick were both on campus...

Jan 23, 2018, 2:45 PM

and soon will be gone

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

and zion has been hear a bunch

Jan 23, 2018, 2:50 PM

how'd that turn out?

wait a minute....this is about football. carry on

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Lighten up, Francis......***

Jan 23, 2018, 2:42 PM

Jan 23, 2018, 2:42 PM

you're overthinking this!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it sounds like you went to an

Jan 23, 2018, 2:44 PM

accelerated high school

Re: it sounds like you went to an

Jan 23, 2018, 2:44 PM

it was an elevated high school.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2018, 2:51 PM

yes - was a trailer on blocks. lets here it for home school

Jan 23, 2018, 2:52 PM

it was either that or ride the short bus.

It's posts like these that make me rarely visit the boards

anymore.

please keep it to rarely

Jan 23, 2018, 2:55 PM

sincerely,

deadsolidperfect®

This is particularly untimely now that KB has made the

switch to corner.

You're overthinking this***

Jan 23, 2018, 2:46 PM

Overthinking first requires thinking....One must, therefore,

Jan 23, 2018, 2:50 PM

ask himself if he is capable of the former before declaring himself capable of the latter.

Regardless, good afternoon, Oh Most Exalted Friend! lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^hartins has a way of making you feel all warm and fuzzy

Jan 23, 2018, 2:51 PM

inside while calling you a complete moran

It's just sad that Francis won't be able to understand it :(***

Jan 23, 2018, 2:52 PM

Re: It's just sad that Francis won't be able to understand it :(***

Jan 23, 2018, 2:54 PM

FM is just like bob, everything is over her head.

My word....I'm afraid you've been hanging around

Jan 23, 2018, 3:04 PM

too much with the likes of certain (not to be named) individuals on the board who have developed denigration to a fine art!

Congratulations! lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you're speaking of gwp

Jan 23, 2018, 3:06 PM

aren't you? yep, classic gwp

My lips are sealed. Gee, What Possibly could be said

Jan 23, 2018, 3:10 PM

To convince you that I Generally and Enthusiastically Remain unbiased toward anyone on the board?

Something seems strange in this post, like a hidden message

Jan 23, 2018, 3:12 PM

or something.

Yet again, Francis will be confused, you're a mean one hartins.

I plead a fifth............JD Black Label, preferrably.***

Jan 23, 2018, 3:17 PM

Et tu, Brute?***

Jan 23, 2018, 3:23 PM [ in reply to My lips are sealed. Gee, What Possibly could be said ]

that's great

Jan 23, 2018, 2:52 PM [ in reply to Overthinking first requires thinking....One must, therefore, ]

really great

???***

Jan 23, 2018, 3:09 PM [ in reply to Overthinking first requires thinking....One must, therefore, ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

he said

Jan 23, 2018, 3:12 PM

Overt­hinking first requires thinking....One must, therefore ask himself if he is capable of the former before declaring himself capable of the latter.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: he said

Jan 23, 2018, 3:13 PM

oh...I thought Francis was questioning his own post. You know how crazy people talk to themselves.

Could've said it better myself........***

Jan 23, 2018, 3:19 PM [ in reply to he said ]

had to be said

Jan 23, 2018, 3:21 PM [ in reply to he said ]

again

Re: he said

Jan 23, 2018, 3:52 PM [ in reply to he said ]

Link?

Shirley you're not serious!***

Jan 23, 2018, 3:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you use the possessive of QBs because you have trouble...

Jan 23, 2018, 3:16 PM

letting go?

It's important.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did you use the possessive of QBs because you have trouble...

Jan 23, 2018, 3:29 PM

TU for literacy!

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ClemTigs

Thanks, but more an astute observer of the human scene...***

Jan 23, 2018, 3:36 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This thing has me so upset I can hardly type.***

Jan 23, 2018, 3:42 PM [ in reply to Did you use the possessive of QBs because you have trouble... ]

That's why I don't have any feelings they can hurt.***

Jan 23, 2018, 4:06 PM

Jan 23, 2018, 6:26 PM

He has gone from 6th to 4th on the depth chart and hasn't

Jan 23, 2018, 7:08 PM

gone to a single practice yet - thats progress right there.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 47
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic