Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just a bunch of non-domestic terrorists fighting fascism
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1,234

Mar 12, 2021, 11:15 AM

Lol.

https://twitter.com/mrandyngo/status/1370290490592083969?s=21

https://twitter.com/mrandyngo/status/1370399573441716226?s=21

https://twitter.com/mrandyngo/status/1370185216757800960?s=21

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This stuff is STILL going on over there?***

Mar 12, 2021, 11:52 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: This stuff is STILL going on over there?***

Mar 12, 2021, 11:59 AM

Maybe. Andy Ngo's got some weird stiffy for Antifa. A gas grill in the burbs goes boom, Andy's right there screaming "ANTIFA!!!" So who knows, with that guy? That's literally, like, the only word he knows.

Sounds like Trump Derangement Syndrome

Mar 12, 2021, 12:18 PM

For Antifa

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sounds like Trump Derangement Syndrome

Mar 12, 2021, 12:23 PM

Either that, or he's a Fox News contributor who knows how his jelly roll is buttered.

He does the Project Veritas thing, videotapes a whole lot of things out of context. And of course, anything remotely leftist is of course "Antifa".

I doubt this was Antifa, and it certainly wasn't the dark-clad irregulars from Black Bloc. But Andy knows "Antifa" is what plays so it's what he pushes.

Nothing in the tweets above appear to be "out of context"

Mar 12, 2021, 12:31 PM

although I agree that Antifa is his default. I'm not saying he's right or wrong but it's a consistent hashtag.

null

Re: Nothing in the tweets above appear to be "out of context"

Mar 12, 2021, 12:49 PM

Andy ngo lived in Portland which is where antifa has been the most active. Quit dismissing their before because you don’t like Andy ngo.

Mar 12, 2021, 1:00 PM [ in reply to Nothing in the tweets above appear to be "out of context" ]

Okay, I did see a couple of yahoos in Bloc there in the video. Dunno how "legit" they were but "legit" is not really a word you'd associate with Antifa anyhow. You put on the black, you're with 'em, you peel it off and walk away, hey, you're a civvie again, how it works. Anarchy, right?

But that's the point. You're basically trying to eradicate crabgrass. You're not fighting anything resembling a top-down organization.

Mar 12, 2021, 1:06 PM

Mar 12, 2021, 1:13 PM

Good luck.

None of them have any idea who more than a handful of the others are. How Anarchists organize. (Or actually, don' organize. Anarchy, and all that.)

They're not even supposed to use names.

Mar 12, 2021, 1:42 PM

Mar 12, 2021, 2:29 PM

I dunno. I've never actually been able to really get a handle on them. The main Antifa guy I knew back in college was this really good-looking guy, looked like the lead singer of a rock band, long hair, took himself really seriously, could spout him some Anarcho-Communist babble about the rape of the natural world and corpo-fascism and little baby seals and yadda yadda yadda but at the end of the day I had the idea he pretty much just had too much Daddy's money and a bad case of the I-hate-most-everybody's and was looking for trendy causes to shake his fist at. He had this sidekick I thought was pretty much a pure psychopath, little guy with great big eyes. Kid was pure trouble, he spouted some words but at the end of the day bad sh!t just happened around this guy. I don't think he really cared about politics at all and most of us thought he belonged in Arkham Asylum or some such. I genuinely wonder what happened to that guy; he vanished after college and nobody's seen or heard from him since. I sincerely doubt anything good.

I have known a few other leftist activists from all over the map - white, black, tall, short, fit, and fat, young and old, and fascinatingly, a lot of 'em flat hate Antifa; they're sitting there trying to organize a legit protest, and along come these idiots in black, and all of a sudden what was a peaceful protest just turned into a street riot, and in about ten seconds flat, and that's all anybody ever sees. So you don't have to sell me on the idea that Antifa's a menace. I'm just not quite sure what's the cause...or the cure, for that matter.

They kinda seem like they're a product of the island of misfit toys. They're miserable and maladjusted, and not getting along...so they're going to pass it on, and pass it off as some kind of politics. But history tells us time and again it's usually better to deprive their "causes" of oxygen rather than strike a match.

Mar 12, 2021, 3:05 PM

Re: Sounds like Trump Derangement Syndrome

Mar 12, 2021, 12:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Sounds like Trump Derangement Syndrome ]

quozzel said:

Either that, or he's a Fox News contributor who knows how his jelly roll is buttered.

He does the Project Veritas thing, videotapes a whole lot of things out of context. And of course, anything remotely leftist is of course "Antifa".

I doubt this was Antifa, and it certainly wasn't the dark-clad irregulars from Black Bloc. But Andy knows "Antifa" is what plays so it's what he pushes.

Lmao you are so stupid. I didn’t know you were an antifa sympathizer. You’re right it’s probably not antifa. It’s probably just another group of misfits that dress just like antifa and operate in Portland.

Yeah he’s likely making it all up and Antifa

Mar 12, 2021, 12:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Sounds like Trump Derangement Syndrome ]

Re: This stuff is STILL going on over there?***

Mar 12, 2021, 12:22 PM [ in reply to Re: This stuff is STILL going on over there?*** ]

Very insightful quozell. Didn’t realize you were going to talk about a man’s “stiffy” on the boards today.

Why are you 12?

Probably has something to do with the fact that he was

Mar 12, 2021, 12:29 PM [ in reply to Re: This stuff is STILL going on over there?*** ]

assaulted by them. Often times people grow to dislike, even hate people/organizations that assault them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don’t worry about any of that

Mar 13, 2021, 4:59 PM [ in reply to This stuff is STILL going on over there?*** ]

just the INSURRECTION!!!! That lasted like 2 hours.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 13, 2021, 2:21 PM

And your point is well taken. It's obvious that a small group of Antifa idiots breaking into an empty courthouse cancels out that whole "Trump supporters crashing the Capitol building and beating a policeman to death while injuring 80 other cops" thing.

Yeah, Antifa in Portland dominates the country...not.

I guess it also cancels out Trump lying about massive fraud and a stolen election that 80 judges said was a ridiculous lie. Even this week Scotus again threw out a Trump lawsuit...for the 3rd time.

Not sure who the bigger traitors are, Antifa or Trump supporters.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This comment is ridiculous.

Mar 13, 2021, 3:39 PM

“Not sure who the bigger traitors are, Antifa or Trump supporters.”

Absolutely ridiculous.

null

Not sure what was going on at the bank - other than the mob

Mar 13, 2021, 3:47 PM

trying to provoke the cop into doing something they could video.

I think this is what that odd law in Kentucky is trying to prevent...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1,234
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic