Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Things to consider going into Saturday...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Things to consider going into Saturday...

Sep 28, 2016, 8:25 PM

Cards lost by only 3 to Clemson in 2015. Lamar Jackson, Quick, Staples, Hikutini, 3 current starting OL didn't play...pretty nervous for this one. Just being real.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Things to consider going into Saturday...

Sep 28, 2016, 8:33 PM

Are you a Cardinal ?

Because you sound like a cardinal .

Just being real .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Agreed***

Sep 28, 2016, 8:33 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Sep 28, 2016, 9:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Things to consider going into Saturday... ]

So I'm checking out the card board and see some interesting facts about last years game, share those facts, and now all of a sudden I'm a UL fan..nice try. i bleed orange but not drinking the orange kool-aid this year YET. jeeez

Sep 28, 2016, 9:49 PM

If your a true tiger fan your ALL IN ALL the time, 24/7 I bleed orange and drink orange kool aid, I #### orange and i poop orange. I'm ALL IN, you sound like a loserville fan

You bleed orange yet you just joined Tigernet today?

Sep 28, 2016, 9:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Things to consider going into Saturday... ]

LOL, nice try

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope everyone that gets to go to the game Saturday

Sep 28, 2016, 9:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Things to consider going into Saturday... ]

Roars with everything they have, out of passion- not nervousness over stats they read on the cardboard.

Sep 28, 2016, 8:36 PM

2 games , 2 losses .
That is how I look at it . None of that same team , different team mash up .
Louisville has scored 17 pts in both games we've competed with them in .
I'd say Brent Venables is in Petrino's head man ...that is what you should consider.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Sep 28, 2016, 8:59 PM

They are good. We are better, on both sides of the ball.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2016, 9:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Things to consider going into Saturday... ]

> 2 games , 2 losses .
> That is how I look at it . None of that same team ,
> different team mash up .
> Louisville has scored 17 pts in both games we've
> competed with them in .
> I'd say Brent Venables is in Petrino's head man
> ...that is what you should consider.

Woahhhh pump the brakes there big fella. Those 2 games 2 losses you speak of were also Petrinos 1st and 2nd year back at Louisville, using players he didn't recruit for his system. You won't hold a Petrino coached team to just 17 points ever again.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2016, 9:42 PM

That's a bold prediction , considering we've already done it ...twice .
Also , last year the kick return td added to your total in the loss ... means your Petrino coached team came up with 10 , at home .

Do you have brakes ? You sound like you need to check the fluid reservoir .

DB23

Sep 28, 2016, 10:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Things to consider going into Saturday... ]

beacuse Charlie Strong left you in so much bad shape....is all what you needed were a few more SEC #### ups and women beaters?

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Sep 28, 2016, 8:38 PM

It's hard to win when you keep getting delay of game penalties

And false start penalties***

Sep 28, 2016, 8:54 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Sep 28, 2016, 8:39 PM

I sense feathers... just can't tell if they're garnet or red.

why would a coot know so much about LaVarre Burton?***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Sep 28, 2016, 9:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Things to consider going into Saturday... ]

It's bird crap, and it doesn't even matter whether it's from a chicken or a cardinal.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You have fun with your nervousness.***

Sep 28, 2016, 8:43 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

cardinals get all kinds of chirpy when they're nervous.

Sep 28, 2016, 8:58 PM

Like when there's big cats around.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Just being a real #########***

Sep 28, 2016, 8:56 PM

Bag of vinegar and water, how is that***

Sep 28, 2016, 8:57 PM

according to Ice Cube and Snoop Dog...if you scared..

..go to church!!! We gon' hit you where it hurt!!

No need to be nervous, Brent Venables will cram his

Sep 28, 2016, 9:05 PM

D down their throats until they can't take anymore. Our offense will be rolling as well. Tigers win this one easily...not even close.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Just being real? Why?

Sep 28, 2016, 9:09 PM
real.jpg(91.6 K)

Reality is overrated. It prevents you from accomplishing all you are capable of.

Reality is for cowards. It prevents you from stepping out on the edge. You stay shielded by a veneer of what you assume, rather than what can be ... or what is.

Reality is for quitters. We'll never know how many fortunes were lost, how many games were lost, how many lives were wasted by "being real."

In short, when you say you're just "being real," you're saying you don't believe. Man up and say so ... then step out of the way of those who don't let little things like reality stand in their way.

The only reality I ascribe to is the taste of blood and beer in my throat as the last seconds tick down. The only reality for the Sons of Clemson is the look of bewilderment of our foes trying to communicate in the ear-splitting hurricane of noise at the bottom of Death Valley.

The only reality we need worry about is how to pluck all those feathers from the harrows of our discs as we crush their hopes and bodies, leaving their dreams a shattered puddle of entrails.

Those are the realities, as is this: Clemson did not come this far to lose at home ... to lose at all. If we fall, we will still take the field, we will still sing the alma mater, we will still be proud and make no apologies.

But the Sons of Clemson are not going to lose to the pizza-swilling, last-chance motorcycle gang from Louisville.

THAT is just being real.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he ain't living right. He'd git bit by a serpent in church

Sep 28, 2016, 9:10 PM

nm

I see you Rev!!!!!

Sep 28, 2016, 9:19 PM [ in reply to Just being real? Why? ]

Back with a Vengeance!!!!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey Rev - the new bird need a sermon - can you deliver***

Sep 28, 2016, 10:08 PM [ in reply to Just being real? Why? ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I smell fowl...

Sep 28, 2016, 9:53 PM

Coot or Card???

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic