Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Things that have ticked me off
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Things that have ticked me off

Sep 10, 2019, 6:12 AM

So far this season.

1. Coots actually lost by 10. A touchdown fumble return was taken off scoreboard for some reason.

2. Texans ol still awful. Tunsil isn't an elite ot.

3. As much as I dislike clowney the Texans trading him was awful decision.

4. Auburn-oregon officiating was a joke.

5. Maryland blowing out teams and will not beat anyone when it comes down to upsetting a top team. Cuse don't count.

6. Lsu qb Joe burrow just makes me mad period.

7. No one pointing fingers at Willie taggert when it's obvious he was the wrong hire. Demeanor worse than Tommy bowden

There is 1 thing I'm pleased with though. How great is it that fool Kirby smart has managed to get rid of the two best QBs that have ever landed in athens. To keep an absolute SCRUB FRAKE JOMM. BEST REGARDS PUPOIES

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lighten up Francis.......***

Sep 10, 2019, 7:54 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nobody is pointing fingers at Taggart?

Sep 10, 2019, 7:56 AM

What?

Re: Things that have ticked me off

Sep 10, 2019, 9:47 AM

1. I agree. I haven't cared enough to check to see if his knee was really down or not.

2. I agree but Tunsil only had the one really bad play where the DE I thought was borderline offside. Other than he was solid. The other 4 guys are basically turnstiles.

3. TBD. Their defense was bad with him most of last season. While he was good, they freed up a lot of money to be able to put into more depth.

4. Not really on my radar so no comment other than the fact that it is bad everywhere.

5. TBD. I would love to see them take down a Big 10 contender but because of the blowouts they will probably have everyone's attention.

6. I don't understand this one.

7. Literally everyone is pointing fingers at Taggert.

Unnumbered. TBD. It's probably a little early to declare those two transfers the best to ever walk into Athens after playing against a couple of cupcakes to start the season.

Re: Things that have ticked me off

Sep 10, 2019, 10:16 AM

So far this season.

1. Not Applicable. Don't pay attention to SCAR.

2. OL better than last year. Tunsil played pretty well considering he is 5 days into the job. I think the Texans are quite pleased with his performance overall.

3. Don't know if awful, but agree that lake of pass rush seemed to be an issue.

4. Not applicable. Didn't watch Auburn-oregon game.

5. According to TigerNet, every other team in FBS not named Clemson absolutely sucks and Clemson is only top team in country - so I guess I would agree if TigerNet group think is used as a barometer since Maryland does not play Clemson.

6. Disagree. Makes me happy.

7. Too early to tell. Win is a win.

8. I'll have to disagree once more. In relying on the wisdom of TigerNet - my understanding is that Justin Fields is the most over-rated recruit of all time, throws underhanded, and can barely walk without assistance. I think UGA happy with Jake Fromm State Farm.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic