Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
These dang Tar Hole fans in Greensboro...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 706

These dang Tar Hole fans in Greensboro...

Mar 14, 2014, 6:54 PM

I don't post much, but I stopped by the hotel before going to the game tonight and wanted to share this.

So I went to eat at Hooters on High Point Rd, down the street from the Greensboro Coliseum, and of course there are UNC fans everywhere. All the fans I talked to were upset over losing to Pitt, but they seemed to be just as upset over the ACC Tourney going to NY in a few years. The ones I talked to said the Tourney needs to stay in "their backyard". My response to them was "how may advantages do you guys need? I mean ####, you have the refs, home court advantage in the Tourney, Commissioner is a UNC grad, so don't you think you have enough advantages?" The typical UNC response was "don't worry, Duke is gonna take care of you guys". My response back was "who gives a sh!t, at least we won a game in the tourney. Plus we don't live for basketball like you guys. We live for the Fall, so it's just an added bonus to come up here and watch you go one and out!" Haha, good times in NC! I'm not making many friends up here, but daaaammmnnnn I'm glad Pitt beat the Tar Holes!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: These dang Tar Hole fans in Greensboro...

Mar 14, 2014, 7:02 PM

me too!!!!!!!!!!!heels go down

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They saw to it that baseball left Greenville. Screw 'em!***

Mar 14, 2014, 7:10 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:They saw to it that baseball left Greenville. Screw 'em!

Mar 14, 2014, 7:28 PM

Grille too big a CU advantage but Greensboro isnt for them in hoops or Durham for baseball. Of course given their academic scandal what else would you expect

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 706
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic