Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
re: DW4 - So the cynic in me tends to believe
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 473

re: DW4 - So the cynic in me tends to believe

Mar 18, 2021, 11:49 AM

that Jack Easterby has something to do with this.

And, if he does, I hope that d00d gets ###### with creosote pole

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I must admit I had the same thought.***

Mar 18, 2021, 11:53 AM

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Imma be honest, we are seeing this through Orange Colored

Mar 18, 2021, 12:01 PM

glasses.

Maybe Deshaun just got super creepy with some women. If that is the case, terrible move, bro. It will tarnish his image and possibly change his career trajectory.

then again

*puts tinfoil hat on*

Maybe the Texans are conspiring with a crooked lawyer to do this to Deshaun and paying girls to come forward in a move to tank Deshaun's star quality and reduce his trade value THUS reducing his desire to move elsewhere and stay in Houston. THEN, the charges go away, his stardom rises, and they trade him later when it is better for them.

I'm an idiot though.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IF THE GOAT WANTS YOU TO PLAY WITH IT A LITTLE

Mar 18, 2021, 12:13 PM

YOU PLAY WITH IT A LITTLE, ALRIGHT?

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That made me

Mar 18, 2021, 12:26 PM

LOL for reals

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's the totally honest, objective take ...

Mar 18, 2021, 12:14 PM [ in reply to Imma be honest, we are seeing this through Orange Colored ]

None of us has a clue. We're all just speculating and giving unfounded opinions.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

I bet fame and fortune change some people

Mar 18, 2021, 12:40 PM [ in reply to Imma be honest, we are seeing this through Orange Colored ]

maybe Deshaun maybe not

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Good point. No orange tint, what I noticed was DW's comment

Mar 18, 2021, 12:43 PM [ in reply to Imma be honest, we are seeing this through Orange Colored ]

that the first communication from the plaintiff was a request for money. When he refused, then came the suit about "its not about the money."

Based on what has been said so far, DW sounds the most sincere. Scale of 1-10, do I believe DW when he said he believes he has done nothing wrong, that he turned down the settlement because he saw it as extorsion, and that he chose to take a suit instead because he believes he is innocent? At this point, based only on who has said what, not who said it ... 8.

I admit that the Blasey Fords of the world and her copy cats have affected my views of accusations, and each one has to stand on its one, but this one has the characteristics of an exaggeration. DW was definitely there, and maybe said something we wouldn't want to tell out wives about, but beyond that, seems opportunistic.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DeShaun is obvs saving hisself for marriage

Mar 18, 2021, 12:29 PM

So can’t be true

https://nypost.com/2017/09/15/deshaun-watson-survives-curse-of-black-widow-####-star/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

The tip doesn't count.***

Mar 18, 2021, 12:59 PM

I don't know man, I can't see how hanging this around his

Mar 18, 2021, 12:56 PM

neck is advantageous to the franchise, long term. Destroying his reputation only hurts the trade value down the road, right? I can't see any way they benefit from all this...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

The management down there isn't exactly known for making

Mar 18, 2021, 12:58 PM

good decisions.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Didn't hurt Ben Roethlisburger***

Mar 18, 2021, 1:38 PM [ in reply to I don't know man, I can't see how hanging this around his ]

Replies: 12
| visibility 473
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic