Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!

Sep 29, 2016, 11:37 AM
cardinal.jpg(60.4 K)
Petrino.jpg(60.8 K)
UL.jpg(22.8 K)

By Gaaaahd! It's upon us. For the second time in history, two top five teams will square off in the Valley. And it is going to be magnificent!

So the process is well underway my friends. Junior and I have been working all week on it. We have secured a large and ugly bird. We've actually dispatched three already. We've experimented with blow torches, boiling oils, and a put one through an actual cheese grater just to see how it went.
But this one that is left....is in for a weekend of torturous HelI. It believes it flies above all danger. It is wrong. We will clip its wings tonight and then watch as it tries to fly. Frustration will drive it mad as it realizes that flight wont work. This symbolizes the frustration of Action Jackson has he is suffocated by the crush of Wilkins, Big Dex, and friends.
The bird will try to be proud and puff and posture. This is not unlike the sleeze bag Bobby Petrino. But it's all for show....there is no character there.
Junior suggested that we remove its beak and fashion it into a ring for mama to wear Saturday night. She'll love it. Once we've plucked it, blinded it, and broken its legs, I'll simply grip its beakless head in my hand and squeeze until a sinewy pop and grissly grinding sound signals the end of its life.
This, boys, will be what's in order this weekend. You can forget the ESPN stuff. I dont care if you show up for GameDay. It wont matter. You do whatever you have to do to prepare. Eat a can of Alpo, brush your teeth with sand, get mad. Get your gums bloody. Chug a hot PBR and pile in the car. No fancy tailgates. Just raw, ugly, fury. Dont talk to the Cardinal fans. Ignore them. They are of no significance here. Their ride of glory will be cut short and crash at our feet.
You get up and get ready. Tackle the dog. Set your neighbor's car on fire.....get WILD, boys.
Shave a paw in your chest. Wear the old orange overalls. You show up and claim what God intended you to have. And when the crowd clears, and the cool night air washes over Death Valley, you can go home. Take a hot shower, put on some Barry White, pop a bottle of cheap wine and celebrate with your lady.
I'll be glistening in the black blood stains over my body, howling in the night. This is how we will celebrate....in gore and violence. Rain down on the Cardinals like the end of days.

Buckle up!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hope to stay on your good side. Go Tigers!***

Sep 29, 2016, 11:40 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I dont

Sep 29, 2016, 11:47 AM

have a good side.

Ok good to know. I'm a Clemson fan let's just get that straight .***

Sep 29, 2016, 12:15 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^ he is ready!

Sep 29, 2016, 1:28 PM [ in reply to I dont ]

No question!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will have no red on

Sep 29, 2016, 11:55 AM

I come for the same reason as you...........please understand that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Proposal

Sep 29, 2016, 12:42 PM

Place the carcass of your sacrifice at the altar of the Great Oculus for all to see and gaze upon. That should whip the crowd into a frenzy and make them blood-thirsty for more Card blood.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have a mother-in-law that I would like you to meet...

Sep 29, 2016, 12:52 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here it is!!!

Sep 30, 2016, 10:06 AM

Bam!

THE PROCESS LIVES!

Sep 30, 2016, 10:10 AM

Good to know it wasn't deleted.

Re: THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!

Sep 30, 2016, 10:15 AM

Sumtymes thangs hapon in misteerious waves.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic