Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SCOTUS voter fraud failure was a serious mistake...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 807

SCOTUS voter fraud failure was a serious mistake...

Mar 14, 2021, 6:11 PM

Clarence Thomas and two other conservative justices, Samuel Alito and Neil Gorsuch, said the legal questions should have been taken up by the high court to guide future elections. "That decision to rewrite the rules seems to have affected too few ballots to change the outcome," Thomas wrote. "But that may well not be the case in the future." Amen.

One thing we know: there was definite fraud in the 2021 election. How much, nobody knows. Strong evidence suggests that it would not have changed the outcome. Was a golden opportunity to bring some degree closure to the issue missed? That argument can be made.

What did the decision do to insure the credibility of future elections? Nothing. Millions of Americans feel disenfranchised by the result, and with good reason, Trump's assertions notwithstanding.

It's well known that mail in voting and ballot harvesting are fraught with potential abuse. States with secure mail in voting suggest that at least 4-5 years are required to insure the integrity of the process. Voter rolls are key. They must be updated often to eliminate names of people who have moved (into or out of a state) or passed away. The names must be linked to valid addresses. When these steps have been completed by ALL states, we can feel confident in the integrity of our elections.

Short of voter ID, mail in voting must be carefully scrutinized and brought up to acceptable standards as exist in several states already.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know for a fact that it was stolen

Mar 14, 2021, 6:31 PM

I was one of the people that filled out an entire box of blank ballots that were shipped all over the country by Amazon and the bar codes forged by Bill gates. George Soros personally put a greeting on my cell phone voice mail as a thank you for my help in stealing the election.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The F.B.I. will probably be coming to see you

Mar 14, 2021, 11:30 PM

You're fit the recruiting profile for new agents.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no way man.

Mar 14, 2021, 11:40 PM

conflict of interest, I would have to start case files on half of you domestic terrorists.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: no way man.

Mar 14, 2021, 11:42 PM

Crap.... that would spell D O O M for the P&R bored. :(

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I know for a fact that it was stolen

Mar 16, 2021, 9:10 AM [ in reply to I know for a fact that it was stolen ]

You SHIPPED them? You lazy git. I was SPECIFICALLY instructed by my cell leader that I had to walk to each precinct to vote in person. I like, hit 45 different voting places, looked like Forrest Gump at the end up his long run at the end. Couldn't drive, because webcams might have tracked the plates. Tired.

How'd you get the Country Club part of the assignment? That is just Not Fair, man.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SCOTUS voter fraud failure was a serious mistake...

Mar 14, 2021, 6:49 PM

Don't worry. The SC may not have secured the fairness of future elections but Congress is on it. The "For the People Act" will set things straight and create some uniformity across the nation.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh well.***

Mar 14, 2021, 8:23 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The entire federal government is corrupt beyond repair.***

Mar 14, 2021, 8:59 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 807
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic