Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
3-0 and FGF
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 2,625

3-0 and FGF

Sep 18, 2015, 1:37 PM

So this morning, I woke up and felt much better about the game. I also rewatched parts and have come to the conclusion it wasn't as bad as it seemed. For example, 400 yards on the road against a team that has a stingy defense (16 straight games with a pick, FBS leading streak) in a short week. Almost all the linemen started their first road game, Deshaun's first road game start, etc. Several bad things: 5-14 3rd down, 7 punts, 2 picks.... but 16 days to turn it around. Defense is great.

This brings me to my next point. I went over to FGF for some comic relief and boy is it there. Coots are ranting and raving about how bad we are, Orth is better than Watson, Defense sucks (what game did they watch), blah blah blah. I have to say 2 things.
1. I can't believe how fixated they are on us when they are 1-1 and facing #7 UGA which will likely be a whoopin. They are 1 play away from being 0-2. Nevertheless, they will be 1-2 and trying to figure out how they will make a bowl game. We on the other will be in a bowl, probably a good one, maybe one that isn't technically a bowl and is more of a playoff.
2. What game did they watch to come to the conclusion that Watson is worse than Orth and that our D sucks... Defense gave up 19 yards rushing. Watson still completed 70% of his passes. Sure 2 picks sucks but it was his first bad game, could be his last bad game, find that out in a couple of weeks.

Anyway time to go take an acid bath to get the coot stink off me.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

4 weeks ago according to FGF,Mitch was better than DW4***

Sep 18, 2015, 1:39 PM

Re: 4 weeks ago according to FGF,Mitch was better than DW4***

Sep 18, 2015, 1:44 PM

ha, forgot about that. they literally take a poo, look at it, marvel at it, decide it is delectable then eat it.

The coots will finish 6-6 if things fall their way. We will

Sep 18, 2015, 1:45 PM

go at least 9-3 and have a chance to win ten games again. GO TIGERS!

6-6?

Sep 18, 2015, 1:58 PM

At BEST - I cannot see them finishing better than 5-7. And that's giving them a lot of credit.

Re: The coots will finish 6-6 if things fall their way. We will

Sep 18, 2015, 2:11 PM [ in reply to The coots will finish 6-6 if things fall their way. We will ]

They had to beat Kensucky to go 6-6. Their season is OVAH! No bowl.

They are fixated on us and you are over trolling their site?

Sep 18, 2015, 1:46 PM

This always amuses me ! If you willingly go in a spook house, don't complain when you see a ghost.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They are fixated on us and you are over trolling their site?

Sep 18, 2015, 1:50 PM

LOL

Why ask why?

It's like you just went snorkeling in a septic tank and you're wondering what that smell is.

Re: They are fixated on us and you are over trolling their site?

Sep 18, 2015, 1:55 PM [ in reply to They are fixated on us and you are over trolling their site? ]

I went to the spook house to see the ghost. Didn't expect to see 50

This spook talk is offensive

Sep 18, 2015, 2:04 PM

Not all of us like chicken my man. ;)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This spook talk is offensive

Sep 18, 2015, 2:09 PM

This guy^^^ (insert thumbs up emoticon here)

Re: My favorite gem from that thread....

Sep 18, 2015, 1:48 PM

"UNC would beat Clemson by 2 TD's"......

Priceless.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Yeah it would be worth getting their insight over there....

Sep 18, 2015, 1:52 PM

but it's very, VERY hard to find anyone in that fan base that has much of a clue about football. No logic whatsoever.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very, Very Excited. Very, Very Proud.

Re: My favorite gem from that thread....

Sep 18, 2015, 1:54 PM [ in reply to Re: My favorite gem from that thread.... ]

Biggest bunch of turds in college football. They have no evidence that they even know what good football looks like anymore.

4-8 at best for the chickens. Period.

As for our game, this Louisville team is still solid, despite being 0-3. They crapped the bed against Houston for sure, but 7 point loss and a 3 point loss to two Top 10 teams, they will still make a bowl game. I dont give a rats butt what anybody says. You win when you dont play your best, youre doing good. The kickoff return, I cant even begin to explain what happened there. There were at least two drives where Gallman went nuts getting us down inside the 20, then got pulled from the game. Fedora-like play calling has to stop.

In any case, 3-0, and we will take care of Notre Dame when they come to town. Any chance Reader is back by then?????

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If he does come back we need to move in to guard.

Sep 18, 2015, 2:08 PM

Our middle OL and special teams are killing us. Good news is that the rest of the team looks pretty good.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

in=him***

Sep 18, 2015, 2:08 PM

63-17 did not shut up coots

Sep 18, 2015, 1:50 PM

100 years of losing and they are like zombies.

Re: 3-0 and FGF

Sep 18, 2015, 2:07 PM

It's pathetic really.It's almost like after they post you can sense that they go from laughing at us WINNING,to crying at their coot's continueing year of misery.

Houston had 462 yards also on UL home field

Sep 18, 2015, 2:25 PM

The offensive performance was lackluster. There is no need to sugarcoat it. There wasn't enough variety and we did not counter their blitzing 3-4 very well. There is plenty of improvement to be had on that side of the ball. Defense was lights out.

Re: Houston had 462 yards also on UL home field

Sep 18, 2015, 2:32 PM

I didn't sugarcoat anything. I said he didn't play well but I fully expect him to be an elite player. Also Houston only had 61 more yards and they had the full week. What they did do was finish drives. Yards aren't as big of a factor as finishing drives and avoiding turnovers.

So, you're saying the offense performance against UofL

Sep 18, 2015, 2:41 PM [ in reply to Houston had 462 yards also on UL home field ]

is on par with their performance last against UofL's D with The Chad at the helm ? I for one thought we'd truck them, we didn't/ Seems UofL's D might be decent. Let's not forget, THIS is the game that they've been pointing towards since February.

We've got 2 weeks to work on things.The Sky Is Not Falling.

Did you think we'd truck them because they lost to

Sep 18, 2015, 2:48 PM

Houston? I am not understanding anybody thinking last night would be easy. It was a dog fight last year. You throw in the Thursday factor and you get about what I expected.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually the loss to Houston gave me cause for concern.

Sep 18, 2015, 2:56 PM

Pushing UofL to 0-3 . I also didn't think DW4 would have an off night. However if all if all of his "off" nights consist of 70% completion rates and a W, I'll take 9-12 more.

Replies: 22
| visibility 2,625
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic