Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have wanted Brad Brownell fired for years
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

I have wanted Brad Brownell fired for years

Mar 18, 2018, 10:21 PM

Kinda glad D-Rad didn't listen to me. Hey Auburn, you just got yoassbeat!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

D-Rad's like everyone here then...

Mar 18, 2018, 10:27 PM

:)

Yep, that's not nice.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

After that win, I ain't even mad***

Mar 18, 2018, 10:28 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

That's good, you hit like a girl...***

Mar 18, 2018, 10:33 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2018, 10:35 PM

He pees sitting down, think there is any correlation?***

Mar 18, 2018, 10:35 PM [ in reply to That's good, you hit like a girl...*** ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't push it Shack***

Mar 18, 2018, 10:37 PM

I gotta be me GWP***

Mar 18, 2018, 10:38 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2018, 10:43 PM

Re: I have wanted Brad Brownell fired for years

Mar 18, 2018, 10:27 PM

Me too! I said last year the deciding factor should be win 20 and make it the Tourney! Brownell and Co exceeded all expectations!
Great job! I woulda terminated him last season. Go Tigers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2018, 10:28 PM

I defended him tooth and nail on here up until the end of last year.

I was firmly on the time for a change side of things after last season. I have very much enjoyed this year but I hope it will be a trend not an outlier.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

I get that, but looking at the younger guys on this team

Mar 18, 2018, 10:30 PM

CBB is in position to keep it going. Especially if he keeps getting transfers.

Re: I get that, but looking at the younger guys on this team

Mar 18, 2018, 10:41 PM

agree with you - transfers are crucial

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

It would have been 100% justified and understandable

Mar 18, 2018, 10:37 PM

at the end of last season, and I was all for it. Of course, like many others here, and like many other times in my life, I'm glad I was wrong. Sweet 16 is ... SWEET!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

I knew this year would be his best team and figured if

Mar 18, 2018, 10:51 PM

He couldn’t make any headway this year it would be bad for him. Proves it’s all about the team and if he can keep a good team around him we should be fairly competitive. Because I’ve always thought coaching wise he was good enough to get it done but it was recruiting I worried about. I think he’s figured something out with this transfer stuff!! Keep it going Tigers!! We ain’t done yet!

I am with you guys.

Mar 18, 2018, 11:14 PM

We have had a great player or 2 on his teams before. Good enough to be more than nit. But the g#dd@^^n officials in the acc will not let us play. Look at UVgay, UNCheat, and the pay for play all over though we still hang with these guys and barely slip out of the bubble every year. Uvgays claim to fame was moving screens and enough dragging to make their opponent feel like they ran a mile with a tire on there back. When they got beech slapped in the tourney they didn't have their stripes to pull their azzes out.
My main reason for wanting another coach has been the same reason since Barnes and that is hire someone who the refs will give a fair shake. Does not look like it'll happen.

Clemson players and Brownell have overcome decades of those striped bazterds who fell out of a pigs tw@t

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 19, 2018, 4:48 AM

We will go from fans wanting to dump Brownell to fans worrying about how to keep him at Clemson. I'll bet he's already on some schools short list of coaches to go after.

It's hard admitting your wrong

Mar 19, 2018, 7:50 AM

So I'll point you. Don't be stupid again.??

There's no doubt in my mind that

Mar 19, 2018, 8:10 AM

I'll be stupid again, and probably before lunch time today.

I'm certain

Mar 19, 2018, 8:46 AM

coachmac is somewhere working on his unbelievable report on how bad we were. He's wrong so many to times. He would never admit it. Thats why I have no respect for him.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic