Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hopefully we win by 3 touchdowns...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Hopefully we win by 3 touchdowns...

Oct 27, 2016, 2:31 PM

I can't stand another weekend of you guys whining after another close win.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's absolutely no way we win by 3 touchdowns

Oct 27, 2016, 2:33 PM

without people on here finding something to whine about.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

unfortunately...

Oct 27, 2016, 2:43 PM

if we happen to lose (and I ain't expecting that), we'll have those who have been telling us how bad we were, but nobody wanted to listen to them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: unfortunately...

Oct 27, 2016, 3:38 PM

And if that were to happen, I still wouldn't want to listen to them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

Good thing most weren't born during the Hatfield-West ages

Oct 27, 2016, 2:49 PM [ in reply to There's absolutely no way we win by 3 touchdowns ]

I suggest they wouldn't have made it

Shoot, I almost didn't make it

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good thing most weren't born during the Hatfield-West ages

Oct 27, 2016, 3:38 PM

Hatfield wasn't so bad but we were a slow burning dumpster fire by the end of our first Tommy's tenure.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dark times.. Dark times indeed.***

Oct 27, 2016, 3:38 PM [ in reply to Good thing most weren't born during the Hatfield-West ages ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

if it ain't 70-0 I bet there will still be whining.***

Oct 27, 2016, 2:33 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hopefully we win by 3 touchdowns...

Oct 27, 2016, 2:35 PM

By some people's estimated estimates , 3 touchdowns IS a close win .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Hopefully we win by 3 touchdowns...

Oct 27, 2016, 2:38 PM

By some people's estimated estimates , 3 touchdowns IS a close win .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

It amazes me how so many of you have already gotten over

Oct 27, 2016, 2:44 PM

the Louisville win.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

It's pretty clear Lewisville hasn't gotten over it

Oct 27, 2016, 2:48 PM

http://www.scout.com/college/louisville/forums/2759-the-cardmarch/15087375-wow-just-wow

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Exhibit B

Oct 27, 2016, 2:54 PM

http://www.scout.com/college/louisville/forums/2759-the-cardmarch/15087037-i-wonder

Exhibit 3

Oct 27, 2016, 2:59 PM

http://www.scout.com/college/louisville/forums/2759-the-cardmarch/15087716-i-hope-florida-state-wins-by-30

Sounds like you...

Oct 27, 2016, 2:56 PM [ in reply to It's pretty clear Lewisville hasn't gotten over it ]

are jealous of Louisville's quarterback, its coach, its athletic director and its stadium. It's eating you up inside

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

The one thing they have over us is the fact that every year

Oct 27, 2016, 3:01 PM

they get a quality loss on their schedule when they play us. Just another way the ACC and Swoffie stack the deck against Clemson, which feeds into the ESPN bias against us.

That's funny right there...

Oct 27, 2016, 3:36 PM

Ah don't care who you are!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I almost joined to bust a gut at the stadium bit . . . lolol***

Oct 27, 2016, 3:17 PM [ in reply to Sounds like you... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic