Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The verdict has been handed down 15,000 TU's worth for
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

The verdict has been handed down 15,000 TU's worth for

Aug 7, 2020, 7:54 AM

our resident Judge!!! Congratulations Judge Keller® and top of the morning to you!!

Hope everyone enjoys their Friday and stays safe for yourself and others!! Go Tigers!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you so much!

Aug 7, 2020, 8:20 AM

Do I get my steak knives now?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

They're on backorder***

Aug 7, 2020, 8:22 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Makes sense. They are made in China, yes?***

Aug 7, 2020, 9:07 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Little known fact. They’ve never actually been produced.

Aug 7, 2020, 10:04 AM

But we have recruited really good knife makers and have some decent materials now and infrastructure. So as they say “Next Year”.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shhhhh !!!!***

Aug 7, 2020, 11:56 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Makes sense. They are made in China, yes?***

Aug 7, 2020, 11:32 AM [ in reply to Makes sense. They are made in China, yes?*** ]

“Savage” post Judge!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Makes sense. They are made in China, yes?***

Aug 7, 2020, 12:12 PM

I detect some kind of sarcastic humor in your post. :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very "courageous" of you to post this!***

Aug 7, 2020, 12:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Makes sense. They are made in China, yes?*** ]

here again....

Aug 7, 2020, 12:46 PM

Do I detect sarcastic humor?

Re: here again....

Aug 7, 2020, 1:01 PM

MyFavO, remember that time we met and we talked about JK’s ties to Judge Keller’s Store and how he is really a woman??? Wait, we did meet, but none of the other is true, ??

Message was edited by: BloodbeOrange®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 7, 2020, 1:04 PM

Yes we met and I remember the conversation vividly!! But nothing about JK being a woman and his relation to a store. It was mostly a greet, how are you doing and nice to meet you conversation with another great friend.

Aug 7, 2020, 1:15 PM

Indeed MyFavO!

Re: Thank you so much!

Aug 7, 2020, 8:50 AM [ in reply to Thank you so much! ]

My plastic sporks are still on back order...I guess??

Good morning JK!!

Re: Thank you so much!

Aug 7, 2020, 8:53 AM

Congrats Judge. Hope you won't get any nasty responses like last night.

Dang, I started on T-Net a year earlier than he did and I'm

Aug 7, 2020, 9:39 AM

2000 TU's behind.

I guess I need to start posting pics of somebody's daughter.

Congrats Judge Keller!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Dang, I started on T-Net a year earlier than he did and I'm

Aug 7, 2020, 9:52 AM

make sure they are at least 18 or you have to register! ;)

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

Amazing feat since every post he wrote was about..

Aug 7, 2020, 10:49 AM

BASKETBALL!

LOL.

Congrats Judge ~

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic