Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
T-Netters can be awesome when we're All In
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

T-Netters can be awesome when we're All In

Jan 28, 2019, 10:37 AM

This has been a remarkable turn out of our T-Netters that has went to vote since I first posted this on T-Net. When I first posted it, OSU was ahead of us and our T-Netter's have crushed them, but, it isn't over until Bresee had made his choice, and that means we should stay in this with continued voting. Most T-Netters are 110%ers, and I ask that we continue to be all In and keep up with the voting until they take it down!!! Thank you Tiger fans and T-Netters!!!

We can do our part in showing Bryan Bresee he is wanted at Clemson, and we will have done our part. And thanks to all that votes bc, this may help us get one of the best HS recruits of 2020, and that is what helps us win championships!!! While you're at the voting site, check out the one pound hamburger eating competition he is in with his friends. He seems to fit the character type our coaches are bringing to Clemson!!!

https://usatodayhss.com/2018/no-1-2020-football-prospect-bryan-bresee-names-his-top-six-schools

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Keep putting it up there AOAtT!!!

Jan 28, 2019, 10:47 AM

Until it ends, I'll keep voting!!!

Thanks for your encouragement!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Keep putting it up there AOAtT!!!

Jan 28, 2019, 10:53 AM

Is there any way that we can make sure he sees the results!?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Keep putting it up there AOAtT!!!

Jan 28, 2019, 11:05 AM

I really don't have that answer but, I did send him a twitter of the voting site!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're tweeting a high school kid?***

Jan 28, 2019, 11:27 AM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: You're tweeting a high school kid?***

Jan 28, 2019, 2:49 PM

??;)

Re: T-Netters can be awesome when we're All In

Jan 28, 2019, 10:50 AM

Job well done - allorange!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Jan 28, 2019, 11:03 AM

Dang I just went and voted again and we now have 7247 votes!!!!! The next closest team has 115 votes. ??????

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some of us have been busy . . .

Jan 28, 2019, 11:05 AM

easy thing to do while watching mindless tv at night!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 28, 2019, 6:09 PM

I'm doing all I can......GO TIGERS!!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 28, 2019, 9:20 PM

The closest one is tOSU. not many votes for them or the others. I have voted around 125 times.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 28, 2019, 10:18 PM

Wow!! When I first saw this I was hoping for 5000 by the end of the day (yesterday I think). Now we are closing in on the 10K mark. I keep voting until it quits counting my votes, then I go back in and vote again later.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic