Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
T Feaster
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,450

T Feaster

Oct 15, 2016, 5:05 PM

Why won't we play him. Maybe he can't pass protect but we run on 1st down every time. Give him the d*** ball.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: T Feaster

Oct 15, 2016, 5:06 PM

So what I'm hearing is that you want Feaster to step up and earn more trust, respect, and playing time?

Oct 15, 2016, 5:06 PM

I'm still in the let Dabo be the coach camp, he hasn't got an L except in a national championship game and I think we backseat drivers need to let him have at this a while longer before we start complaining. 2 weeks to prepare for a tough road game and I imagine we will be making a lot of adjustments

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2016, 5:07 PM

We are scared he may fumble the ball. We don't want to have turnovers.

^^^Pretty funny right there (now anyways)^^^^***

Oct 15, 2016, 5:09 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2016, 5:10 PM [ in reply to Re: T Feaster ]

I'm scared we will fumble with anyone except gallman, I agree alittle at least give it to the guy with moves and speed; but I'm sure dabo is doing it for a reason

Oct 15, 2016, 5:07 PM

I want Feaster to shine just as much as the next guy, but have you watched him play? He's still too timid. Too worried about making mistakes. He's slower to the hole than Choice is. That's not good. I've not see him in many pass-pro situations yet, so I can't say whether or not that's a factor as well.

Oct 15, 2016, 5:09 PM

Tip toes on KR too..smh

Oct 15, 2016, 5:09 PM [ in reply to Re: T Feaster ]

I saw him take 2 to the house. Sure he might fumble. Our entire team fumbles. Give him a chance on meaningful time. If he fumbles he fumbles

Oct 15, 2016, 5:08 PM

In my opinion i hate seeing them waste a yr on feaster. If hes not gonna play why didn't they redshirt him?

Re: T Feaster (long)

Oct 15, 2016, 5:21 PM

I was thinking the same thing in regards to Feaster as they kept running on 1st and 2nd and was thinking about the wheel route that Spiller made so famous and why not bring him in and run that with the hands he has coming out of hs....as for wholesale adjustments....the problem is we are not coving the ball with two hands when fighting for extra yardage...the gallman fumble can't really be made at him for that he was the victim of a shot to the chin and he was out cold......need to teach people to keep to hands on ball with people around even Watson holds the ball like a loaf of bread drives me nuts when he's obviously past line of scrimmage and is about to get hit and he is holding ball away from his body with one arm ..
Happy as heck to be 7-0 with a bye to nurse our wounds and prepare for war with the Seminole in Tallahassee...
Great day to be a Tiger when we can win see our fault try to improve and move forward all goals are still in front of this team!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2016, 5:10 PM

Why waste a year if you're not gonna play him. I thought for sure we'd see him today but I trust Dabo and co. They must know something we don't.

Oct 15, 2016, 5:11 PM

When I see him he looks tentative running the ball. Probably next year break out year for him.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,450
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic