Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good morning everyone how was your weekend?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 39
| visibility 881

Good morning everyone how was your weekend?

Mar 9, 2020, 7:53 AM

Friday night. Tyler Childers and Sturgill Simpson. Great show, oddly folks started to leave at like 10:45 but Simpson played until 11:15.

Saturday, hair cut, yard work, and shopping in preparations of sharkgirl's family coming down at the end of the month.

Sunday, a lot more yard work not nearly enough house work but a lot less pruning needs to be done now.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Too much work

Mar 9, 2020, 7:58 AM

Fri night - Pizza and movie night

Sat - Worked 5 hours, went to the baseball game with fam,

Sun - Church, Lunch at mom's, McJr and I went to Clemson for baseball, home for dinner, back to church

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Too much work

Mar 9, 2020, 8:45 AM

Nothing notable. Meh

Re: Good morning everyone how was your weekend?

Mar 9, 2020, 8:05 AM

Fri: pretended to work, IPTAY ribbon cutting, met Rupert Fike’s grandson. Fike started IPTAY Club, beer @ The Commons, pizza @ Stone Pizza
Sat: Lazy day, walked, Anniv dinner @ Davani’s.
Sun: slept in cause DST, went to build to check things, met a couple from Murrels Inlet and had beers at Back Street
‘Saul Goodman!

worked like a sumbich

Mar 9, 2020, 8:13 AM

building my shed. got all walls up and siding on 2 of them. hoping to have it in the dry before the next rain session.

lost some time due to an engagement party Sattidy. Friday weekly steak night was amazeballs.

6 / 10. sore as hayull

Friday night, worked and drank. More work than drink.

Mar 9, 2020, 8:15 AM

Saturday visited Dad, fed him supper. Bought office supplies. Took dry cleaning. Found 2 bottles of Eagle Rare. So food, booze, and work-from home all set just in case. Cleaned up fire pit area and had a campfire Saturday night by the creek with beer and music. Kids roasted marshmallows and had smores. Sunday Church, visited with dad for lunch. Left him watching the 2013 Peach Bowl vs LSU game. Hung out with oldest and watched National Lampoons Vacation while wife went to return Holy bluejeans.

Overall relaxing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

not too good, sav82wife has been sick since thursday

Mar 9, 2020, 8:34 AM

i'm trying to get some work done and take care of here without getting sick myself. "ain't nobody got time for that $hit!"

didn’t catch COVID 19, so 10/10 wood dew again.***

Mar 9, 2020, 8:38 AM

How do you know?

Mar 9, 2020, 8:44 AM

THERE IS A 14 DAY INCARNATION PERIOD

correction: Coronation Period***

Mar 9, 2020, 8:58 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

must have been old folks leaving the concert early,

Mar 9, 2020, 8:42 AM

sav82daughter2 and potential-future-son-in-law were there. said it was a great concert, said i would have liked it. i have never heard of those guys so must be new country.

NEVER HEARD OF THOSE GUYS?!!?

Mar 9, 2020, 8:57 AM

YOU, my friend, are probably the safest from catching the corona virus of all of us, because your deep isolation from society seems complete and total.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sigh, I know RH, Shorty, and I have told you about them

Mar 9, 2020, 9:24 AM [ in reply to must have been old folks leaving the concert early, ]

in the way we tell the whole jounge.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i listen mostly to old skool country and southern rock***

Mar 9, 2020, 9:28 AM

Sturgill is nothing like Old School Country and Southern

Mar 9, 2020, 10:05 AM

Rock.

jklol, he may combine them better than anyone else in the game these days.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His beats are phat, and his rhymes are dope.***

Mar 9, 2020, 10:13 AM

Then you better at least know who Blackberry Smoke is.***

Mar 9, 2020, 10:17 AM [ in reply to i listen mostly to old skool country and southern rock*** ]

Have those guys decided to not make more music?

Mar 9, 2020, 10:57 AM

Seems like long since past time to release some new stuff.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They're in a genre that makes money from touring and not

Mar 9, 2020, 12:21 PM

record sales. You can effectively tour on a new record for a good 2 years (maybe a little more), so taking time off the road to write and record is essentially unpaid leave. You need to put new stuff out every now and again to excite the fan base when you tour through, but it's not like the old days where a new release was expected every year, and it's even tougher if your record company isn't fronting big dollars to get you in the studio.

Great point. That's pretty much why the last album that my

Mar 9, 2020, 12:42 PM

band put out was "Somebody get me some water, my Walkman's on Fire".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hail yeah!***

Mar 9, 2020, 12:11 PM [ in reply to Then you better at least know who Blackberry Smoke is.*** ]

It was good

Mar 9, 2020, 8:48 AM

Friday: Cleaned the house and did some wash.

Saturday: Prep'ed for Sunday activities.

Sunday: Lost an hour somewhere between midnight and 5 am. I've heard of time loss during alien abductions. You just never think it will happened to you.
Baby girl came home for spring break. We had all the kids over and grilled kebabs.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't know about you wankers, but my weekend was bloody aces

Mar 9, 2020, 8:53 AM

Friday, Mrs. and I took RH Mom out to eat at Charanda. Not my favorite Mexican restaurant, but she loves their quesadillas and the food is good enough. LONG wait, as always, but worth it. Went home and watched a couple of episodes of Hunters on Amazon Prime, which I really like so far.

Saturday, slept in in anticipation of the coming time change. Coffee, chores, long walk with pup, more chores, took pup to Mom's and hung out for a bit and let the pup run and bark viciously at neighbors, then home to get Mrs. and head to Charlotte for Truckstop Preachers and Southern Culture on the Skids show. Both were excellent, and my annual SCOTS show always serves as a reminder that Rick Miller is a freaking excellent and interesting guitarist.

Sunday, slept in because time change, coffee, long walk with pup, more chores, then off to the grocery store. I was amazed that people seem to be preparing to be locked down at home and were buying cases of canned goods and Ramen noodles like the zombie apocalypse was scheduled to start on Monday. I've never once been to a grocery store in my entire life when the entire section of SpaghettiOs was cleaned out. I JUST WANTED ONE CAN, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY AND RIGHTEOUS. Home to put groceries away, took advantage of the warm weather and extra light and hiked with pup along the river. Home to make a pizza, a couple of cold Schlitz, Walking Dead, then crashed.

100/100 quid, the weekend bloody well was.

I heard Charanda and thought

Mar 9, 2020, 10:00 AM

celtic_tiger® got a new lady friend.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stressful....

Mar 9, 2020, 8:54 AM

Spent the weekend mulling over a new job, and my future with my current company. I'm not terribly happy where I'm at, and even though it's easy and I'm paid well, I just don't feel like I'm growing. Had an interview last Thursday with a new company and that went well, so I'll be having a meeting with a couple SVPs and their president on Wednesday. I want to plan my exit to be quiet, but I really want to go out in blaze of glory, so I'm fighting that urge.

Beers this weekend were Snipe Hunter from Pinthouse Pizza and Nelson Smelson from Batch. Both were solid 4.5/5

Amazeballs

Mar 9, 2020, 8:57 AM

Friday - out to dinner with kids, they were great and dinner was amazing. Not telling you where, but it might rhyme with Slapparoni Fill. Havent been there in a long long time, but kids can color on the table, so that is a win.

Saturday - good long run. Was super cold in the morning. Took my daughter to gymnastics class, which is actually fun. Then off to lunch and then to the grocery to stock up the shelves at home. Wife found out that she has Flu A, so I am straight single dad for the rest of the weekend.

Sunday - prayed for myself and a few other people and begged the Lord for me to go to heaven should I suddenly die. Then off to the playground with the kids. Nap time for everyone, so I took out the FJ for a long drive. She is running a little rough. I think I have a spark plug issue, shouldnt be too bad to fix, just need to find the time. Back to the playground and then to Costco, where the kids behaved well and the lines were short. Bed time. Wife is still in the grasp of the Flu.

Monday - good long run this morning, praying I dont get the flu. Eating tons of oranges, immunity tabs and all that jazz

8/10 - got to show some sympathy to the wife, so I will deduct two points.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pupparoni Trill? Nice***

Mar 9, 2020, 9:37 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have no idea

Mar 9, 2020, 9:26 AM

But I only spent about $8, so that was good.

Hurt one of my balls last Wednesday

Mar 9, 2020, 9:38 AM

and was scared I was dying of mutant testicular cancer and/or coronavirus.

Started feeling better Saturday, feels good now.

11/10 cause stayin alive.

Oh manohman I sympathize.

Mar 9, 2020, 10:12 AM

Went to Dr. for physical last week, my normal doc was out but 9/10 cougar doc was subbing for him...."is that ok" they asked, and I probably said "absolutely" a little too fast.

Anyway, she skipped the good exam but as I was hopping down from the exam table in my boxers, one of the crown jewels got caught up and had my full weight crushing it into exam table as I slid off the edge.

It's hard to look manly and sophisticated while grimacing with tears in your eyes, but I think I managed.

Thursday and Friday I couldn't sit without saying some

Mar 9, 2020, 10:23 AM

pretty vulgar swear words. I already wrote my own obituary. I kissed my sex life goodbye, or at least what is left of it, as the slapping would be too painful to bear. Then I imagined what life would be like if they just cut them off. Where would be pee be stored? Luckily my Patagucci Boxer Briefs were soft and cradled my boys up close until they got to feeling better. Still not 100% but close. Still haven't tested them out either, apparently my wife is too preoccupied to let me make sure I am still going to be able to perform.

The usual

Mar 9, 2020, 9:51 AM

Fri - supposed to work, but screw it. Had a few drinks, hung with some friends.

Sat - Some redhead things. Friends house that night.

Sun - Golf course for practice and walked nine holes. Pizza Joint for supper. Sore, tired.

Mon - Mah birfday. Holy shid I'm an old man. Everything hurts and I'm always tired.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Since the corona virus pretty much kills the elderly....

Mar 9, 2020, 10:04 AM

HAPPY LAST BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Mine was good until Thursday..

Mar 9, 2020, 9:58 AM

We were in Canada all week..
Then received a call that his mom had passed away.
She was diagnosed last month with Stage 4 pancreatic cancer.
She was sent home Monday from the hospital
and passed away Thursday, while we were away.
Please keep us in your prayers as we will be laying her to rest tomorrow.

Thank you Jungers

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

East Coast Party don't ever End.....

Mar 9, 2020, 10:24 AM

Friday another trip to Publix. Daughter came to visit. Her birthday is coming up soon. She's getting old. ?? Had Mexican.

Saturday went mudding. Batteries on my game cam keep dying. So no pics of wildlife. Made beefy french onion pie for girls. Stupid daylight savings time.

Sunday went mudding again. Stupid batteries. Changed em again. Fed em shrimp with Angel hair pasta and sewer peas.

My weekend was o.k. Saturday flat out sucked. See below

Mar 9, 2020, 10:36 AM

Friday: Spent the day in Greenville for Fine Arts program with son and my mom. Long day.

Saturday: Worked a couple of hours. Tried to have tires put on car (nope), bought battery for 140 Farm All (nope, didn't work, long story), filled air tank for slack tractor tire (nope, didn't go good tank wouldn't hold air), stuck in the mud (had to get friend to help pull me out, broke his rope), bought some groceries at store (made a mess, plastic bag broke, bottoms on Lysol and Pine Sol bottles burst and spilled everywhere) went to wash car (poured gas in pressure washer, seal or something bad, gas went pretty much straight through), went to light grill (propane ran out), went to store to get charcoal (forgot lighter fluid, had to go back), burned most of steak (in house checking on broccoli left grill lid open) decided the best thing for me to do was go to bed.

Sunday: worked a couple hours, met mom for dinner, picked up Myfavjr. (YAY!), spent time with him, watched some of the race (all of our drivers wrecked), played PS4 for about an hour, read and cooked supper, watch Major League Fishing then off to shower and bed.

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Son of Sam didn't have that much trouble with flammable

Mar 9, 2020, 12:40 PM

liquids. Ouch.

It was pretty good actually

Mar 9, 2020, 12:32 PM

First decent one in a while. Started off Saturday by ripping half of my porch off and burning it. Literally ripped it down with the front end loader, it was awesome. I later fell through the deck and injured myself, but it was all good.

Rode around on the golf cart with the child yesterday, got him some fresh air. Didn't do much of anything productive other than sprayed round up on the whole yard. I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and buy some sod, seeding has not worked out well for me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lit***

Mar 9, 2020, 12:37 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Welp, the Tigers lost in shooty hoops but I didn't die.

Mar 9, 2020, 5:19 PM

Little late to the party, but whdaaF...

Friday - Whatched the Brownee Bois blow any chance for the big dance or the little dance. Decided that maybe he's a good coach but he doesn't recruit shooters.

Sattidy - Went to the home show in G-Vegas cuz it was there. Nabbed a nice 5 gal bucket and enough candy to get me thru Halloween. Got some dang good pizza from Tiger Pizza and Subs in Central.

Sunday - Crashed and watched Arnie's tourney. That course was kicking some PGA ####.

9/10 cuz I had some good beers.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Replies: 39
| visibility 881
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic