Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Still unreal to this ole Boy what Clemson FB under Dabo has done last decade..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Still unreal to this ole Boy what Clemson FB under Dabo has done last decade..

Apr 22, 2019, 10:35 PM

especially the 4 straight CFP’s and 2 Natties in last 3 years!

Saying, unheard of success on the gridiron from any team or coach probably in the entire history of college football, not called Saban & Alabama.

And, unreal too is that our proud & prideful instate rivals had to witness it firsthand which has to be about one of the most disheartening & humbling times in sports to live thru but also one of the most joyous to be on the right side..

The CLEMSON TiGERS!

15-0 Baby!!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same here. I wish my father, who went to Clemson when

Apr 22, 2019, 10:48 PM

Banks McFadden was there, was alive to see it. And my mother, who did not attend Clemson, may have been an even bigger fan. They would be thrilled and amazed.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

I think they are seeing it.***

Apr 23, 2019, 7:35 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Still unreal to this ole Boy what Clemson FB under Dabo has done last decade..

Apr 23, 2019, 7:33 AM

Greetings from a Tiger family in Jacksonville, FL ...where Clemson just signed its next 5 star recruit. The reputation of Clemson and Dabo is strong here in the Sunshine State and there is a lot of head scratching on how this could happen??? We are Clemson proud - mostly for doing it the right way - with good character, strong leadership, and a humble attitude. Great lessons for us all. Here, our sights are set on bigger names than USC - FSU, Miami, Texas A&M (Jimbo connection) and the list goes on ...

Win, lose or draw - we are proud to be Tigers for life.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Still unreal to this ole Boy what Clemson FB under Dabo has done last decade..

Apr 23, 2019, 8:13 AM

Nice 1st post!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Plus he's a role model to my son.. as well as me.***

Apr 23, 2019, 7:34 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 23, 2019, 8:11 AM

They made their beds. Now, let them wallow in them. Some of them had a choice, and they failed miserably.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic