Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Some fans need to go
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 560

Some fans need to go

Oct 20, 2013, 8:28 AM

really. Some of you guys kill me. Fire the coaches, Season is over.. We got out played, out coached and lost the game.

How could you call yourself a fan if you give up on your team? I got news for you. This ain't the last game we are ever going to lose. You may as we'll find another team to follow if you are willing to give up with a loss. Makes me wonder what some of you do day to day? If you are in a leadership role, do you fire all your employees every time they are not perfect? I don't think you would be in business very long like that.

I'm as disappointed as anyone about the loss, but I'm more disappointed in some of our fans. on board wen ewe win and ready to get rid of everyone when we lose. That's a great way to get good players to come here, we will tell them that we are behind them as long as they win but ready to bench them at the first sign of a loss.

Last thing. Our QB is really good and has earned the right to finish the game. Some of you discus time go no end. Our coaches are good our players are good, some fans need to go

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bet the ones who actually played football....

Oct 20, 2013, 8:30 AM

Were undefeated in high school.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some fans need to go

Oct 20, 2013, 8:31 AM

I agree the sky is not falling. We just got beat by a better team and that happens from time to time. That has not happen at home in a long time at home. I think the way we lost is why so many are upset. If it was a close game things would not be so bad. Boyd will go down as one of our best QBs but he just had a bad game. We all need to put this behind us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 560
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic