Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Went by my local liquor store a little while ago and saw
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Went by my local liquor store a little while ago and saw

Feb 19, 2021, 4:23 PM

this on display. I didn't even know this existed. It was weird....I was laughing at it and wanting to buy it simultaneously.

Based on the prices of the pods or whatever, it looks to work out to be about $5 a drink. No value whatsoever if you only drink one or two things in your house on the reg, but would be pretty cool if you needed some regular variety.

https://www.keurig.com/drinkworks

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's be honest here. That's for women and

Feb 19, 2021, 4:25 PM

beta males

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If we're REALLY being honest here....

Feb 19, 2021, 4:44 PM

you'd buy one if you thought it could actually heat tequila up to July car trunk temperature, wouldn't you?

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man, alive

Feb 19, 2021, 4:50 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The former is what I was thinking about.

Feb 19, 2021, 4:55 PM [ in reply to Let's be honest here. That's for women and ]

When I'm pouring up bourbons or gin and tonics with my buds, I don't want to stop and get everything out to make some dame a cosmopolitan or a mojito. With this, one button, done, and I'm a freaking hero.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Plenty of Beta males in here***

Feb 19, 2021, 5:08 PM [ in reply to Let's be honest here. That's for women and ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Want to have a contest for Beta Male Jounger of Year?

Feb 19, 2021, 7:50 PM

BMJOY

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've alwats considered mysef more of a gamma***

Feb 19, 2021, 7:53 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

My Margaritaville blender does what i need ;) !***

Feb 19, 2021, 5:18 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My Margaritaville blender does 185 ;) !******

Feb 19, 2021, 5:46 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd seen one before. Wasn't Keurig as I recall

Feb 19, 2021, 5:52 PM

Brilliant idea though. Not sure I would need it unless it can make me a smashing mojito, or whatever. Mostly straight bourbon and ice these days. In college I would have worked a week at the dry cleaners to buy one though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Life's so much better when kept simple...

Feb 19, 2021, 8:35 PM

Took me a long time to realize what I was missing with bourbon/scotch and some ice! Mmmm....
Sipping on Old Forester 1870...it's really better than it should be...as in...could get me in trouble...or hate waking up in the AM! ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice! Picked up a little OF Statesman today myself.

Feb 19, 2021, 8:41 PM

Cracking it shortly.

So far, I haven't found

Feb 19, 2021, 8:44 PM

An OF I don't like. Statesman...yum. 1920...that's 1870 on steroids! :)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic