Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Serious question for the Trump fans in here
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Serious question for the Trump fans in here

May 15, 2017, 6:22 PM

What would it take to turn on Trump? Many of you have no qualms about expressing your displeasure with other Republicans when they take a stance or do something that goes against your ideology. Why is Trump different?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's your answer.

May 15, 2017, 6:26 PM

They don't give a crap what Trump does:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/12/opinion/sunday/if-liberals-hate-him-then-trump-must-be-doing-something-right.html?_r=0

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

I have turned on him.

May 15, 2017, 6:33 PM

I hate him with a passion, and will now join in with my libby brothers and post every "wrong doing" by him, incessantly.

Let's do this! Yeah c'mon!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because he is the POTUS and pointing out flaws...

May 15, 2017, 6:34 PM

with Trump gives the Dems power. They still think he is better than ever having a Dem in office. They want to hold on to that office for a long time.

I'm not a Trump fan. As I've stated before..............

May 15, 2017, 6:34 PM

he's better than the alternative of Hillary. I'd never vote for her ####!

Go ahead and impeach. I'll take Pence as POTUS.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TU, but that statement is getting harder and harder to defen***

May 15, 2017, 6:43 PM

I understand what you're saying sir. But no............

May 15, 2017, 6:58 PM

not hard to defend. He shouldn't be POTUS. But better than Clinton anytime IMO.

We had two choices and both of them sucked!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Better than Clinton....lol.***

May 16, 2017, 8:01 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Me: if it's found that he broke a significant law

May 15, 2017, 7:00 PM

So far, there is no evidence of any law broken, unlike Hillary. Comey/Lynch just ignored that.

Do I like his tweeting? Absolutely not, but he is Potus, so deal with it...

BTW, robertn, pls stop using the term "fan". It is highly inaccurate.

From reading the mental gymnastics folks do to

May 15, 2017, 7:02 PM

justify some of his actions and words, "fan" is definitely the appropriate term. Very similar to how mangers react to news that's unflattering to Clemson.

Re: From reading the mental gymnastics folks do to

May 15, 2017, 7:10 PM

I don't see any of that quite frankly.....

Just you and a handful of others nitpicking and whining about everything the man says or does....but it was to be expected because that's your way of life.

Serious question, if you want to keep it respectful,

May 15, 2017, 7:12 PM

if all of the things that happened in the last week are as reported, how can you honestly call that nitpicking and whining?

Re: Serious question, if you want to keep it respectful,

May 15, 2017, 9:54 PM

"As reported". You all are having a hard time finding any facts and cannot point to any collusion. Reports is all you got.

You need to watch Making a Murderer to understand what Dems are doing to Trump. They will hunt him until they either fabricate enough or can plant enough to make it happen. Rather than writing legislature and helping the Nation, they would rather hunt him. That a sad fact.

It's not really about collusion anymore if he keeps up at

May 15, 2017, 9:57 PM

this rate. He's delivering some pretty damning evidence against himself on a pretty regular basis.

The tweet that wasn't a threat but "a fact" according to Spicer could easily be construed as witness intimidation.

The Lester Holt interview where he went off ###### and told the truth.

And now this story that hasn't really been denied by the WH.

Re: It's not really about collusion anymore if he keeps up at

May 15, 2017, 10:00 PM

Boring all still all speculation and no facts. Keep grasping. That's the one thing you seem good at.

So the tweet wasn't real? How about the Holt interview. Was

May 15, 2017, 10:02 PM

Trump lying and his administration telling the truth about why Trump fired Comey?

I'll grant you the story from today as speculation for now.

Just like Watergate, Republicans will cling more

May 15, 2017, 7:21 PM [ in reply to From reading the mental gymnastics folks do to ]

tightly to Trump as these stories come out until the bitter end as they feel he is under attack. Many will continue to even after the bitter end.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Passing highly classified information to the Russians

May 15, 2017, 7:08 PM [ in reply to Me: if it's found that he broke a significant law ]

is no big deal.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Chuckie, don't believe everything the Post

May 15, 2017, 7:12 PM

Says....what he did was pass along terrorist info without revealing source, methods, etc.
ITS THE POTUS's PREROGATIVE!

McFarland just gave that statement in which he did not deny

May 15, 2017, 7:15 PM

that highly classified information was shared with the Russians.

Houston, we have a problem.

Dood, Stop being so #### blind

May 15, 2017, 7:21 PM

We have an agreement with Russia to share terrorist info. What do you not understand?

At first I thought you were joking. But, you really

May 15, 2017, 7:34 PM

do believe that.

The theater of the absurd.

So it has to be a law? What about simple ethics violations?***

May 15, 2017, 7:08 PM [ in reply to Me: if it's found that he broke a significant law ]

Such as?***

May 15, 2017, 7:13 PM

For one, firing James Comey, first citing it was because of

May 15, 2017, 7:22 PM

the Clinton investigation before finally admitting it was because of the Russia investigation and had nothing to do with the letters from the DOJ.

If he had a private server which contained sensitive...

May 15, 2017, 7:34 PM

state information/data which got hacked by Russians I'd turn my back on him and any republican who tried to defend him. I'm an old man and won't tolerate tomfoolery.

I don't expect that from the left.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What if he just plainly stated it to them in a conversation?***

May 15, 2017, 7:35 PM

Who needs a server when you can hand deliver the

May 15, 2017, 7:37 PM [ in reply to If he had a private server which contained sensitive... ]

information.

Re: Serious question for the Trump fans in here

May 15, 2017, 8:33 PM

He's not a publican or dim. He simply used the pub party to get elected. It would have been impossible to have been elected as a third party candidate, so he was smart enough to know that and used an existing party. (He knew Hillary was a lock for the dim. nomination, so the dim party was out). That's one reason, not the only reason, the pub establishment hates him. He's not one of them. He's a pragmatist more than an ideologue. So, I don't judge him strictly on ideology as I do the uniparty whom I know are ideologues owned by special interests. Trump is owned by no one. And all of DC and the special interests know it and so too do his supporters.

Just my opinion. Could very well be wrong. But that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's gonna take alot more than daily false news.

May 15, 2017, 8:36 PM

buddy.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lulz.***

May 15, 2017, 8:40 PM

Re: Serious question for the Trump fans in here

May 15, 2017, 8:55 PM

About the same that it would take for you libs to turn on obama.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

amnesty or nation building***

May 15, 2017, 9:51 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic