Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Whole lot of butthurt in the Bee's board
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Whole lot of butthurt in the Bee's board

Oct 18, 2020, 11:19 PM

They really think our boys were trying to run up the score. Sorry our punter completed passes on your squad.. SMH

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Truly could have hung 100+

Oct 18, 2020, 11:20 PM

What a bunch of little b1tches

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Truly could have hung 100+

Oct 18, 2020, 11:26 PM

I guess we should have taken a knee the whole second half? We did not even play our second QB DJU because we knew he would score more points. I know he was “sore” but he traveled and if Trevor had gotten hurt when the game was still in doubt we would have seen DJ.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Truly could have hung 100+

Oct 20, 2020, 11:04 AM

Perhaps they should expect more from their own team. If they can't stop the punter at quarterback THEY have a problem.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: Whole lot of butthurt in the Bee's board

Oct 18, 2020, 11:28 PM

My family has been going to grant field since the sixties. First time we’ve beaten them 3 in a row there Ever. Can’t beat them bad enough for me. Played entire team down to punter at QB. What else do u want ?? 73-7. At Bobby Dodd stadium. At Grant Field. Tasty !!!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson made GT fans feel bad?

Oct 19, 2020, 12:43 AM

Good. We are a long way from calling it even. A few more decades of this would be fine.

Besides, the gall of the 222-0 guys to accuse ANYONE of running up the score.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

So you’re saying GT has a football board ?

Oct 19, 2020, 6:31 AM

Who knew and why?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I doubles as their chess board.***

Oct 19, 2020, 4:00 PM

Smart?

Oct 19, 2020, 6:31 AM

Their students are supposed to be "smart", right?

Yet they don't understand that we started throttling back since we already had 52 points at halftime.

I thought the offense's job is to score and the defense's job is to stop the offense from scoring.

Maybe I'm wrong.

Oct 19, 2020, 6:40 AM

In other news Cumberland College has awarded Dabo Swinney an honorary degree.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL...bless their hearts !!!!

Oct 19, 2020, 8:02 AM

Clemson cleared the bench and played the 3rd string QB, the 4th string walk-on QB, and the emergency back-up QB (the friggin' punter) the entire second half.

If the GT defense can't stop them, then perhaps (just maybe), Clemson "running-up the score" shouldn't be their chief complaint/concern.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

They have a board? What, the honeydrippers? ??

Oct 19, 2020, 8:04 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BoUzzFXuVU

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They have a board, a warped two by four.

Oct 19, 2020, 10:09 AM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is that a carpenter bee joke?

Oct 20, 2020, 11:11 AM

:)

My opinion is that once you pull your starters and put

Oct 19, 2020, 8:34 AM

reserves on the field, there is no running up the score. Why should we just hand the ball off on every play with the reserves on the field? How are the backup QBs and WRs supposed to improve by doing that?

Oct 19, 2020, 9:11 AM

They could not stop our 4th string walkon QB.... 5/7, 74 yards passing, and 2tds. He was nearly as efficient os TL16. Two sustained drives.

Dang, I think the bees quit.

Link?

Oct 19, 2020, 10:03 AM

I wanna see.

Re: Link?

Oct 19, 2020, 11:33 AM

Look up sting talk.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You All Have Dropped Dimes!

Oct 19, 2020, 5:05 PM

I can only concur with what has been said already!

It is not the reserve guys fault GT couldn't stop them! We have done the same thing in other games and those teams stopped our reserves.

It's completely on GT if the score got out of hand; not Clemson!

p.s. I love the line about Cumberland College giving Dabo an Honorary Degree! Bahahaha!

LINK HERE - (thanks for nothing, bob)

Oct 19, 2020, 3:52 PM [ in reply to Link? ]

I remember when you used to be helpful . . . .

https://stingtalk.com/board/threads/a-seething-hatred-for-swinbey-radakobitch-and-clemson.105827/

cutigerbob®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

There is some AMAZINGLY crybaby, participation trophy

Oct 19, 2020, 4:12 PM

stuff in there - it's awesome.

And coming from a team that, in what feels like my recent memory, drug us up & down the field (with CJ Spiller for us !) in Tampa for the championship.

They are toast for quite a while if this thread is any indication of the mindset.

OUR 5TH STRING QB was in the game - at mid-field - 4th down - let him throw it long. HE IS 5TH STRING ! ! !

My goodness. Bless their hearts.

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Seething hatred...I don't want to know what that's like***

Oct 20, 2020, 12:19 PM [ in reply to LINK HERE - (thanks for nothing, bob) ]

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Oct 19, 2020, 10:08 AM

I wonder how much louder they would be crying if Lyn-J didn't miss his blitz pickup to start the 3rd quarter.

Lawrence has Amari wide open again and had to alter his throwing motion to avoid the GT LB who didn't get picked up in front of him.

It would have been an easy 6 instead of an overthrow if Dixon picks up the block.

Maybe they need a big ole cup of Benadryl & SHUT the

Oct 19, 2020, 10:11 AM

#### up !!!!

null

Oct 19, 2020, 10:19 AM

After the way they treated my wife and me the last time we visited there (the loss when Watson got hurt), I swore to never return to that sewer pit. I wish we had scored 100 on them. Their fans were awful. Sat in their booster section. A friend is a booster and got us tickets with theirs. We had to move to the upper deck at half it was so bad. My friend and his wife couldn’t even keep them under control around us.

Good to know.

Oct 19, 2020, 11:27 AM

I'll have to go next time.....those encounters are fun for my brother and I.

Oct 19, 2020, 12:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Whole lot of butthurt in the Bee's board ]

Yes. We had alumni seats in lower section in 2014. As soon as DW4 went down it turned ugly with their fans. We also migrated to upper Clemson sections.

Let's take a look at GT v. Elon, 2013

Oct 19, 2020, 3:48 PM

GT up 42 at halftime. Starting QB Vlad Lee leads GT to a TD to open the second half, 49-0. Then GT scores on a pick six, 56-0. With about 4 minutes left in the third, Lee throws a 24 yard TD, 63-0. Final score. Lee finally replaced on the next possession with 12 minutes left in the game. Final score, 70-0 GT. Saturday was for you, Elon. Suck it, bees. At least we whipped another Power 5 school.

Dang. It's....REALLY sad over there.

Oct 19, 2020, 5:00 PM

It's like reading what I felt after the Orange Bowl loss to West Virginia, so long ago.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2020, 9:24 AM

They could have sent a Marta bus to Clemson at the half to pick up more Tiger backups/reserves.

Luckily for them it could be worse

Oct 20, 2020, 10:49 AM

since bees have little teeny butts.

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic