Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SEC coaches, who's seat is hottest?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

SEC coaches, who's seat is hottest?

Oct 29, 2017, 10:15 AM

I predict at least 4 SEC coaches are gone after this season.

Butch Jones..99.5%
Jim McIlwain..90.0%
Brett Bielema..65%
Matt Luke..55%
Kevin Sumlin..50%
Barry Odom..45%
Edgar Ogeronian..35%
Derek Mason..25%

I guess the rest are safe.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

I don’t see any way for mcilwain to stay after reports they are trying

Oct 29, 2017, 10:18 AM

To reduce his buyout. Even if he did he’s a lame duck and recruiting just took a hit. Butch has to be gone he has lost his team and is losing commits. Bielema will be interesting, easy to say he should be gone but his buyout is pretty significant.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kevin Sumlin's already making Allstate commercials.

Oct 29, 2017, 1:23 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=chK6mOkHHb0

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

lmao!***

Oct 29, 2017, 2:05 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SEC coaches, who's seat is hottest?

Oct 29, 2017, 10:18 AM

So if Mcllwain is gone, does that mean the coots name him the coach in waiting. They seem to have a thing for failed, ex-Florida coaches down there.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In the ACC I think all coaches are relatively safe.

Oct 29, 2017, 10:22 AM

Jimbo has a little heat...30%
Petrino has fans a bit upset....25%
Cutcliffe may choose to retire soon....20%

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

I just wonder if petrino would leave before he gave them a chance to fire him.***

Oct 29, 2017, 10:26 AM

Yup.

Oct 29, 2017, 10:35 AM

He'll ride off on his Harley in the middle of the night and not tell any of his players.

Dude is bad for the game. Plain and simple.

Re: In the ACC I think all coaches are relatively safe.

Oct 29, 2017, 10:28 AM [ in reply to In the ACC I think all coaches are relatively safe. ]

Louisville just fired their AD I wouldn't be surprised if the new one would want to clean house of any baggage.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Re: In the ACC I think all coaches are relatively safe.

Oct 29, 2017, 10:32 AM [ in reply to In the ACC I think all coaches are relatively safe. ]

Tennessee wanted Cutcliffe at one point in time but he turned them down because they wouldn't let him bring his whole staff. Bet they regret that.

And the best news of all is....

Oct 29, 2017, 10:28 AM

so much of the rest of the SEC is bad with VERY inconsistent coaching, Muschump's job is safe despite the fact usuck's record versus the conference opponents on their schedule has been against the worst of the worst the SEC has to offer......would not be surprised if Muschump is offered an extension....but the true test will be how many other schools come after him (or don't) after he's beaten no other SEC team with a winning conference record....

You forgot

Oct 29, 2017, 10:33 AM

Will Muschamp. Once we clobber them in the sex-behind-the-dumpster palace, the fans will be very, very angry and calling for his head. Then, after they lose another bowl game, it will be a hot seat. Very hot.

This is one of their top 10 seasons of all time

Oct 29, 2017, 10:42 AM

even with a couple more losses

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fortunately Muschamp is not on the list.

Oct 29, 2017, 10:40 AM

The only good thing about the coots winning is that this insures that they keep Muschamp for at least the duration of his contract. They are not very good and they are going to get exposed in a big way this weekend. It won't matter to them though. They will be happy with seven wins even if at least six of them came against some of the worst competition in college football. As long as Muschamp is there they won't beat us unless we play our worst game of the year or are gutted by injuries. It's speaks volumes when the coaching in the SEC is so bad they're making him look like a decent coach with his W/L record.

Jim McIlwain's seat burst into flames today

Oct 29, 2017, 2:02 PM

he's out.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic