Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Score & prediction of the UGA vs Alabama
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

Score & prediction of the UGA vs Alabama

Oct 12, 2020, 9:01 PM

UGA has a very good defense but not so good offense or at least against Bama trying to run.

Bama has a really good offense but their defense hasn’t been so good.

I’m guessing Bama 42 Dawgs 34.

What say you?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Bama 13-10 in 17 overtimes***

Oct 12, 2020, 9:02 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Score & prediction of the UGA vs Alabama

Oct 12, 2020, 9:05 PM

Don't care one bit. Until they show up on our schedule they are non-factors in some conference I could care less about.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2020, 1:18 AM

The reason we pay attention to them is that we may face one or ( thanks to this messed up year ) both teams in the playoffs and National Championship.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2020, 7:50 AM

Bah. What do you think has changed about them in recent years that needs watching? UGa will slip up as they always do and Bama will be a tough out. The rest is how well our coaching staff scouts and game plans. Everything else is giving those self absorbed morans better tv ratings.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

56-48 Bama.***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: 56-48 Bama.***

Oct 12, 2020, 9:12 PM

Nick will have a heart attack if they get scored on that much again! Would like to have seen how Ill he was this in this morning’s interview...lol

Probably knocked his coke off after it scored again!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let’s Go Tigers!

I would guess somewhere in the range of 31-27, don't know who gets the 31.

Oct 12, 2020, 9:15 PM

Kirby will blow and Tide will roll

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Georgia wins! by 3

Oct 12, 2020, 9:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Score & prediction of the UGA vs Alabama ]

Georgia wins 34 - 31

***Bulldogs defense is strong and they run the ball pretty well. Bama to date has struggled to stop the run. Pickens against Alabama's secondary is advantage Georgia. The TE against one on one coverage is in Georgia's favor. Bama will have to give up these one on one's to stack the box to stop: "Zeus"!

Alabama has played Missouri, Ole Miss and A&M. I say again: Missouri, Ole Miss and A&M. Do those defenses over the last two years scare you? Or rather make you say: "tough defense"? No> No. They don't. Great you scored 63 on ole miss bama. Georgia isn't Ole Miss personnel wise or scheme wise.

Take away a pick 6 and the A&M score is tighter. The Bama offense did score 45 or slightly better than Florida(LOL) on A&M.

I think Georgia gets them because they will insist on running it and because they have a defense with a pulse!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2020, 9:14 PM

dont care. we can beat either. just glad they quit ducking each other regular season

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2020, 9:26 PM

I’d be surprised if the SEC has an undefeated team this year, which could be an advantage to our Tigers that we haven’t had but once.

Let’s Go Tigers!

Oct 12, 2020, 9:26 PM

37-24 Bama. If Tenn can score, Waddle will have a field day. And, Ga offense is back to normal so...

UGA Gets Up 4 Scores and Then Kirby's The Game to Lose

Oct 12, 2020, 9:28 PM

in OT

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2020, 9:51 PM

38-28 UGA

Oct 12, 2020, 11:51 PM

35-14 Tide

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2020, 12:09 AM

35-10 Bama.

Does it matter who wins?

Oct 13, 2020, 12:21 AM

After all, this will surely be an instant classic between two perennial SEC powers, a good old fashioned slobber-knocker with elite talent on both teams. Heck, this could very well be a preview of not only the SEC Championship, but the National Championship.

In a game like this, nobody truly loses. The team that somehow emerges victorious will get a great win and will probably move to #1, while the losing team gets a quality loss and won’t drop below #5.

Make no mistake, both of these teams will be battle tested after this one.

Sarcasm aside, I think the Dawgs win 35-31.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Does it matter who wins?

Oct 13, 2020, 1:22 AM

I'm saying Leg Humpers win 35-21.

Re: Does it matter who wins?

Oct 13, 2020, 1:33 AM

And in a unusually odd twist of fate ( but not for 2020 ) on Nov 28 the Dawgs travel to Cootland and lose by one point to a one win Coot team.

Oct 13, 2020, 7:00 AM

We’re pretty much looking at the end of an era for Bama. Their defensive woes have continued since our drubbing in the Natty - they gave up over 600 yards to Ole Miss last weekend and they could not stop the run, now imagine what the Georgia O-line and RBs will do to them. Based on what I’ve seen from each team I think it’s going to be a dominate win for the Dawgs, UGA gets this one 34-20.

Georgia 38-31***

Oct 13, 2020, 7:38 AM

Which weakness gets exposed the most

Oct 13, 2020, 8:04 AM

You said it perfectly, both team have strengths on opposite sides of the ball.

My thoughts are that the Alabama offense will move the ball on Georgia... but I’m not sure Georgia is good enough on offense to move consistently on Alabama. Bennett will have to play great, and I don’t know if he can do that. I feel like Jones is the much better QB, and a Harris is a great running back.

I see a Alabama win 34 - 20

Most importantly I don’t give 2 cents who wins as I dislike Alabama but Georgia is on another level of dislike lol ??.

Should be a good game to see which teams weakness gets exposed the most. Georgia defense is good but look at opponents :
Arkansas - better but still not good, scored 10
Auburn - offense is not dynamic, scored 6
UT - QB is up/down, no consistency as you could tell by the 2 half’s played. 21-17 lead, lost 44-21.

Alabama brings a totally new level and we will see just how good that defense is.

IMO this is the best offense in the country against the

Oct 13, 2020, 8:34 AM

best defense in the country. I don't see Georgia's offensive style stressing the Bama defense like Ole Miss was able to do so i don't think this turns into any kind of shootout. I'm not saying Bama will shut them down like they used to in years past because i just don't think their defense is at that level these days, but i think they can slow Georgia down enough and, i don't care how good Georgia's defense is, they won't stop that Bama offense all game.

Bama 31-24

Oct 13, 2020, 8:54 AM

Bama in a route...

42-7. Dawgs can't fall asleep for 2 quarters, show up in the 3rd, and the leave by the 4th in this one.

Saban has been in shootouts before and normally the D comes surging back by the next game. I don't think it is the best it has been but compared to UGA's offense, it will be fantastic.

Oct 13, 2020, 9:17 AM

I’m good with that but if Bama beats them bad the media will make them #1 next week. I’d like to hold on to #1 all season so we het the # 1 seed even if the odds are low....lol

Let’s Go Tigers!

Oct 13, 2020, 11:59 AM

I get it but realistically, I dont care if we are #1 or #4 as long as we are in the playoff. I rather be #2 vs a #1 Alabama... works out well giving our team some spunk

Bama 38 UGA 27***

Oct 13, 2020, 9:37 AM

Oct 13, 2020, 9:47 AM

Bama - 35
UGA - 24

BAMA wins 63 - 3, DAWGS make FG with :02 seconds left.....

Oct 13, 2020, 10:05 AM

...Kirby celebrates at midfield thinking they just won....

As weird as 2020 has already been, I'm gonna say that

Oct 13, 2020, 10:57 AM

Kirby finally becomes the first former assistant to beat Lil' Nicky. 29-28 Dawgs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2020, 11:21 AM

Georgia 27 Alabama 16.

Georgia can stop Alabama.

Not sure Alabama can stop ANYONE.

Now, what do I win when you guys find out I was right?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2020, 11:39 AM

I’m a little(lot) biased when it comes to UGA losing! I can’t help but pull for whoever they play. Nick has a way of rising to the occasion & UGA always chokes!

I wouldn’t call a win just yet but if your Tu’s are up to 50,000 and you win the Mega 4x4 Honda Ridgeline cammed up with fuel injection & Nitrous I’ve been Shooting for is yours.

I hope Dabo calls his friend St Nick and gives him some pointers or Muscoot could share the rabbits foot he used last year between the hedges.

Let’s Go Tigers!

Oct 13, 2020, 11:23 AM

This is Georgia's game of the year.

Just discussed this with a co-worker, and sadly, a Dawg fan and he things the Dawgs by 6 and even has Bama driving at the end only to turn the ball over on downs.

I'll drink to that.

Alabama wins decisively

Oct 13, 2020, 11:31 AM

45-21. UGA scores late to make it seem closer than it really was.

i want to go with 91-84 but

Oct 13, 2020, 11:35 AM

I need to know whether or not the defenses will show up or these numbers are really low

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i want to go with 91-84 but

Oct 13, 2020, 11:44 AM

We are predicting from the past, cleared my mind with just this year’s results in mind.

Bama 76
Puppy 66- 6 field goals

Let’s Go Tigers!

Georgia's defense is really Good!

Oct 13, 2020, 12:42 PM

I think everyone is looking at the 63 points against Ole Miss.

Week prior the Bama offense did score 45 points. The defense scored the other. I think their defense scored in their first win too.

Missouri and Ole Miss can't match Bama athlete for athlete on the perimeter. Georgia can.

Bama gave up a bunch of yards not just to Ole Miss - but Missouri and A&M too. So, consistently bad!

Georgia will have the ability to make Jones beat them just by himself. Not sure he can! Georgia can stop Bama from running wild with their Down Linemen. Which means they shouldn't need the safety in the box. Then what for Jones? Tighter windows - maybe some hesitation as well.

A & M and Ole Miss wasn't running some new inventive offensive schemes folks - bama struggled to stop it. Assuming Georgia does not turn it over a bunch - they win because they have better play at the line of scrimmage!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Final 41-24 tide

Oct 17, 2020, 11:49 PM

How did everybody do?

Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic