Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Say what you may about Nick Saban, the fact that he gets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Say what you may about Nick Saban, the fact that he gets

Jan 2, 2021, 9:11 PM

Bama seriously into the National Championship race just about every year, while having tremendous assistant coaching turnover all along the way, is pretty doggone amazing. He is either a coach whisperer, or he consistently hits home runs with his assistant coaching hires over and over again. "The Process" obviously still works.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Say what you may about Nick Saban, the fact that he gets

Jan 2, 2021, 9:31 PM

He can also recruit!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2021, 11:12 PM

Saban has the best recruiting year after year. Case in point is 2021. 21 OUT OF 26 recruits are ESPN 300 recruits including 3 five stars and 21 four stars...

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/school/_/id/333/class/2021

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2021, 9:32 PM

He is a tremendous coach himself. He could be O.C. or D.C. himself. He does not bring coordinators in to bring their system. He brings them in to run his system.

With respects to Dabo, Saban is the best in the business ...

Jan 2, 2021, 9:55 PM

Especially if we're talking pure college football product and x's and o's -- and not academics and FCA.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love him or hate him, he’s the GOAT.***

Jan 2, 2021, 10:13 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Jan 2, 2021, 10:54 PM

Best & most knowledgeable post of 2021. Will be hard to top!

Jan 2, 2021, 11:00 PM

I think Alabama has had the number one recruiting class 7 of the last 11 years or some crazy number like that.

Georgia out recruits Clemson every year. So does Ohio State.

The truth is Clemson is overachieving But despite having less talent we have gone toe to toe with Alabama the last six years and have the best program top to bottom. Last year we had a top-five recruiting class and this year we have a top-five recruiting class. We will be back and we will be better.

Alabama should never lose a game, ever.

Jan 3, 2021, 1:30 AM

With the insane talent and depth Saban recruits. Yet they do.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 3, 2021, 12:58 AM

He has a system. And they work within it. Some people see “system” as a bad thing. Not me. It’s what the pros do too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Jan 3, 2021, 9:03 AM

Bama cheats like crazy in recruiting, that’s how he does it!!!had a high profile coach in South Carolina tell me that years ago.

Jan 3, 2021, 9:16 AM

Let me guess this coaches name.....Muschamp?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2021, 9:40 AM

He said “high profile”....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2021, 9:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Say what you may about Nick Saban, the fact that he gets ]

Bama cheats like crazy in recruiting, that’s how he does it!!!had a high profile coach in South Carolina tell me that years ago.

I have heard the same thing from one of our players a few years ago. I do wonder how in today's society he brings in all these top recruits at every position and keeps them happy and not wanting to transfer. They have more 5 stars riding the bench than most have on their team.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic