Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
free beer with sammy watkins
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 5,199

free beer with sammy watkins

Oct 10, 2012, 10:03 PM

Dear Clemson Students,

On behalf of Undergraduate Student Government, I would like to express my sincere
apology for the email that was previously sent out with the inappropriate subject
line "Free Beer with Sammy Watkins!!!" We take full responsibility for the
carelessness which resulted in the email inadvertently being sent out, and want to
stress that it should in no way reflect negatively upon any other individual or
organization mentioned in the email. Student Government has the great privilege of
having access to a Student Body listserv and we regrettably did not live up to our
responsibility tonight.

Once again, I sincerely apologize to all affected parties.

Regrettably,

McKee Thomason
Undergraduate Student Body President

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is all an understatement. If this was the result of a

Oct 10, 2012, 10:06 PM

faculty member, then the person should be fired immediately. Similarly, if it is from students of student government, then someone should move for a vote of no confidence and remove those responsible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

did your wife see your serious side before she said yes?

Oct 10, 2012, 10:09 PM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was all serious before she said yes

Oct 10, 2012, 10:12 PM

I didn't reveal my sarcasm and douchiness until after the "I do's"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

so she brought out the best in you?

Oct 10, 2012, 10:14 PM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: free beer with sammy watkins

Oct 10, 2012, 11:28 PM

as a student, i feel this was done as a result of the student government trying to get us to read the pointless emails they send out ALL THE TIME.

When I was a student I set up some spam filters.

Oct 11, 2012, 10:18 AM

Anything from "James Barker," "CUSG," "ClemsonLiVE," and "Gail DiSabatino" went straight to the trash.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: free beer with sammy watkins

Oct 11, 2012, 10:23 AM

I won't lie, I got pretty excited when I saw the email. But I do believe some heads are going to roll for that one.

Sammy's to fast to drink beer with....

Oct 11, 2012, 11:39 AM

I bet he would be faster at shotgunning, chugging, and funneling than the rest of us, haha. Pretty awesome thought.

Replies: 8
| visibility 5,199
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic