Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sad fan support for the Bama players
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Sad fan support for the Bama players

Jan 9, 2019, 8:22 AM

I remember last year when we had thousands in Clemson to welcome our guys home after losing to Bama in the semis and a couple of years earlier when we lost in the natty. I was curious how Bama was welcomed home after losing and searched online. According to al.com, "several fans waited to greet them." On the plus side, it looks like those who did show up were able to get some great one-on-one pics with some of the players. Too bad those guys can't get more support for what was otherwise a great season.

One of so many reasons it's great to be a Clemson Tiger! We're loyal and thankful win or lose - but thankfully it's been far more win than lose the last several years!! GO TIGERS!

https://www.al.com/expo/sports/g66l-2019/01/803cd682207167/see-alabama-football-team-retu.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is the difference between culture and how important it is

Jan 9, 2019, 8:28 AM

In a program...yea Clemson fans are loyal as hell but do not think for one minute that some of that is fueled by the culture Dabo has built....inclusion, family, fun, have each other's backs no matter what, etc....Most players at other schools probably cannot wait to get off bus and get the hell outta there when they get back.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's Alabama in January man... it's cold outside

Jan 9, 2019, 8:44 AM

They would rather stay snuggled up with their sisters in a nice warm bed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

No pics of Tua - his Dad must still be waterboarding him

Jan 9, 2019, 9:20 AM

somewhere

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Water the Point Tree

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic