Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
RV game day/weekend parking.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,991

RV game day/weekend parking.

Aug 14, 2016, 9:21 PM

So I'm on the hunt for a Rv parking pass for the NC State Homecoming weekend. This is my first time taking an Rv to the game and I know you can buy a pass from campus Rec next week. But I wasn't too sure if there were any other Rv parking on campus during the weekend? Saw a Jervey Resverved parking pass on stub hub but wasn't sure if that was for car or Rv. If anyone has any input or suggestion that would be really hopeful thanks..

(All the camp grounds are already sold out, so I'm looking for something on campus and hopefully get lucky)

ALL IN.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: RV game day/weekend parking.

Aug 14, 2016, 9:37 PM

Call the ymca first thing in morning they have spots

Aug 14, 2016, 9:45 PM

Will do, you wouldn't happen to have a link for them would you or their number?

Aug 14, 2016, 11:10 PM

There are roughly 150 RV spaces in Lot 4 (Jervey Meadows) that are assigned to certain season ticket holders. Occasionally, for various reasons, the owners of such spaces will sell a single game pass to those games that they cannot attend. Note, that most RV spaces have two placards, one for the RV (MH) and one for the tow vehicle (TOW). You should be clear with the seller whether or not both passes are included. The TOW pass will only be good for a car or truck.

These spaces are numbered. There are no hookups, so you are on your own for electricity & water. Your generator should have a snorkel if you plan on running it at night. There is a dump station in front of the Norman Indoor Track building. IPTAY asks that you arrive no earlier than Friday noon and leave by noon on Sunday. Although, I have arrived on Thursday before, without issue.

Hope to see you there. It is an awesome way to tailgate.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2016, 8:22 AM

Thanks for the insight Fever, definitely want to grab one of these spots before it's too late. The only down fall on stubhub I can't contact the seller and ask him if it has both passes in it or just one. (The seat # is 1001) so I have no idea unfortunately what's in it.

But I did notice some spots open for the shaw lot #2 and in the Heisman lot. Are those RV as well or just car parking?

Thanks again for all the insight and help. Really appreciate it guys.

ALL IN

Aug 29, 2016, 9:46 PM

All of the other lots are cars only - no RVs, accept the really small ones like ambulance-size. There are some RV spaces at Y-beach, but I have never stayed there. You will want to take a shuttle if you stay at Y-beach.

Lot 4 (Jervey Meadows) is the only RV lot within walking distance. It is located to the west of Perimeter Rd, behind the baseball field. These RV spaces will be numbered MH 1 - MH 209. See map below.

Hope to see you there!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,991
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic