Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Intereresting little factoid - of all the undecided states
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Intereresting little factoid - of all the undecided states

Nov 4, 2020, 1:29 PM

in the Presidential election, only one - Georgia - has a Republican Attorney General. The Attorneys General of PA, MI, WI, NC and NV are all Democrats. Similarly, all of the undecided states, also with the exception of Georgia, have Democrat governors.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, sounds like all of these states lean blue then***

Nov 4, 2020, 1:32 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because voters never, EVER go another way...

Nov 4, 2020, 2:13 PM

once they elect a democrat governor. No point in even holding presidential elections in those states... right griff?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not my point at all

Nov 5, 2020, 10:55 AM

Heck, I can remember when South Carolina had a Democratic governor!

I was just commenting on the fact that all of these states had not just a Democratic Governor, but AT LEAST two constitutional officers who were Democrats. That would at least suggest that they might LEAN blue. Are you familiar with the term lean? It certainly does not imply "call off the election".

Re: Intereresting little factoid - of all the undecided states

Nov 4, 2020, 1:36 PM

Relax, actually MOST states still have outstanding votes - for example Wisc fished quicker than South Carolina - the only difference is that the margins between theme is tight enough that you can't really call a winner yet. you have to play out the clock so to speak. You can call SC because it is +300,000 Trump with 48,000 votes waiting to be counted.

Calling a lot of these states now would like saying Alabama is the 2017 National Champion because they are ahead 31-28 with 0:02 left in the 4th.

Clemson has an excellent stats department. We should get this concept easily.

Nov 4, 2020, 1:42 PM

Holding my breathe is continues to ebb the way it is and that God reconsidered and decided to replace out grifter in command

Nov 4, 2020, 2:50 PM

What??

Drugs are bad.

Nov 4, 2020, 2:58 PM

:)

Nov 4, 2020, 5:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Intereresting little factoid - of all the undecided states ]

Wait, which God are you referring to? Not the one who a lot of us were counting on to end the murder of unborn babies because the people that created them were too lazy or irresponsible to practice safe sex?

Yeah, you’re probably right. Ousting a ‘grifter’ is a much better cause. . .

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Nov 4, 2020, 6:09 PM

No , one a lot of you were counting on to end the murder of covid patients created because you were too lazy or irresponsible to wear a mask in public.

Nov 4, 2020, 6:40 PM

(Not even a) nice try...

... good luck with your pipe dream.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

I always wear a mask in public when I'm having

Nov 4, 2020, 6:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Intereresting little factoid - of all the undecided states ]

unprotected sex.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

From behind with cable ties, right...?***

Nov 4, 2020, 8:38 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2020, 8:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Intereresting little factoid - of all the undecided states ]

Look, don’t be angry or upset this is Gods choosing. Please accept your new supreme leader Kamala. Everything will be great!

Nov 5, 2020, 1:53 PM

It's Carmella!!! Get It Right!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh no...

Nov 4, 2020, 3:03 PM

Another left-wing conspiracy. What are up to now? I have lost track.

Re: Oh no...

Nov 4, 2020, 3:06 PM

If the left would stop cheating folks could stop counting. Touché

Nov 4, 2020, 7:08 PM

So, I want to answer your response thoughtfully. I am a retired Naval Intelligence officer. Using critical thinking skills to include identifying assumptions, analyzing arguments and drawing conclusions. My observations of your logic...

1. You always want to start with evidence you have. So, what evidence do you have?
2. Identify your assumptions. So, if you don’t have direct observation of voter fraud your are basing your statement on an assumption. Assumptions are warranted when you don’t have evidence, but you need to periodically challenge the assumption is obtain new evidence. Why do you want to do that? Because if you base your analysis on fautty assumptions, you can make an ### of U and ME (ASSUME)
3. Basically your argument falls apart almost immediately.

Just wante to share.

Nov 5, 2020, 5:54 PM

You seem pretty impressed with yourself judging by offering of your credentials in an unsolicited manner so I will give you a thoughtful answer.

I too am a veteran, Nuclear Biological Chemical Defense in the Army with a degree in Aerospace Engineering. (I know, we’re all impressed right?).

I spent my Election Day working so I’m unable to produce any evidence to support my claim. In absence of personal observations or physical evidence I only offer common sense: there is one political party in this country that does not believe you should vote in person and present a valid ID to prove who you are. That party will fight tooth and nail to prevent validation of citizenship, proof of life, or any other recognized credentials to be used as a test in our elections. Seeing as how you are a retired naval intelligence officer I will allow you to draw inference as to which party that is and proffer a thoughtful guess as to why. Sometimes the folks in the intelligence sections must make tough decisions based on nothing more than that.

Thank you for your service

Mo Intereresting little factoids

Nov 4, 2020, 8:05 PM

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/looks-like-the-us-2020-presidential-election-is-rigged/

Where were all the democratic voters when trump was

Nov 4, 2020, 8:12 PM

Accused of collusion? Where was your moral compass then? This election is being stolen. If you voted for Biden , you just want to let it slide. You know how corupt your party is.

https://youtu.be/tIs4y4ryDJ0

Re: Where were all the democratic voters when trump was

Nov 4, 2020, 8:26 PM

It worked, didn’t it?
In politics, that’s all that counts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I can’t think of a more reliable source than Rudy.***

Nov 4, 2020, 8:27 PM [ in reply to Where were all the democratic voters when trump was ]

Rudy took down five mob bosses all in one day.

Nov 5, 2020, 12:20 PM

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3492008/

Pubs with masks behind him... I don't think that was a

Nov 4, 2020, 8:45 PM [ in reply to Where were all the democratic voters when trump was ]

"legal" bombshell he dropped... He's got an excuse, though. He's so full of (ch)it, he's got to let it go whenever he gets the chance.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe you are getting that whole

Nov 5, 2020, 6:06 PM

Correlation/causation thing confused.

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic